The online racing simulator
Single file is easier to achieve than double file
Quote from BenjiMC :Single file is easier to achieve than double file

....and it's a hell of a lot safer
Posted mine in the thread.
This might be a silly question but: i tried to connect to Ventrilo stated in the info thread but with no luck.
is PW changed?
what version is VT running?

/ Mike
Quote from Easy_Mike :This might be a silly question but: i tried to connect to Ventrilo stated in the info thread but with no luck.
is PW changed?
what version is VT running?

/ Mike

The server info is correct. You should use VT v3.0 or higher to connect.
Are we allowed to use some Insim Addons, like pitboard ?

Max
As long as it doesn't affect your car's performance, sure.
Ok thanks

Max
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The server info is correct. You should use VT v3.0 or higher to connect.

ok,only tried with 2.1.4
then ill popup some day
In what way will be the qualificated chosen?

Argh, sorry for bad english

Greetings Max - race Junkies
Quote from XmaX :In what way will be the qualificated chosen?

Argh, sorry for bad english

Greetings Max - race Junkies

As was said before, theres a range of things, not just the positions in the race on saturday.
A combination of factors including speed, number/quality of drivers, stability of the team, age of the team, reputation, performance in the test race, and so on. There's no strict formula, just the common agreement of the admins.
Quote from BenjiMC :As was said before, theres a range of things, not just the positions in the race on saturday.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :A combination of factors including speed, number/quality of drivers, stability of the team, age of the team, reputation, performance in the test race, and so on. There's no strict formula, just the common agreement of the admins.

Ben and Ben(ji), you really are twins!! :rolleyes:
Really :P Thank you
quick question:

Will be IGTC broadcasted? Sorry if I missed the answer somewhere.
Magic 8-Ball says the future is cloudy, but it should be broadcast at least via Mogulus.
Will the rules be revised/updated before next round ?

I´m thinking about Bens comments after last race IGCT season 2008:

"........ receives a 1 minute penalty for exceeding the 75% rule."

@ Found some maths about it here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=914424#post914424

Add something to the rules and rumours about a total DQ for a team when exceeding 75% would stop.

"........ did not technically finish the race due to their disconnect on the race's final lap. Once they reconnected, the race had ended and they were not able to finish. Rule M3 states that all teams who DNF will be placed behind all teams who complete the race. However, a disconnect is not an event that causes a DNF under IGTC rules, and therefore JeDi are not considered under rule M3."

"........ also failed to finish, due to being stuck in the sand. As with a disconnect, beaching is not a DNF incident, and SHD only failed to finish because LFS auto-spectated their car when the race ended, preventing a push car from freeing them. Therefore they are not considered as a DNF under rule M3."

This round, a car ran out of fuel 20meters before the start/finish line on very last lap. Couldn´t find the post/thread about running out of fuel and its treatement, but I remember an admins statement has been made earlier. Wanna add something to the rules about it ?

Finally:
True that every team has to have at least one guy on your #IGTC @ Gamesurge channel ? If it´s the case, it´s not to be found in the ruleset yet.

Keep up your good work.
Hi Where to register my team?
Hey!

I got a question referring to my team, n!faculty.
In the past there happened some strange things so now we try a new beginning with n!faculty.LFS. I am the new Co-Leader of the team and I'd like to know our status in the iGTC. Are we allowed to take part in the next season?
Everyone is welcome to submit an entry for next season, once the application period opens.
Hi there..

i have a little question.. What are the tracks on the calendar, and when they make the selection of equipment?
Hi,

The next season will not start till February or March of 2010. Tracks and whatnot have not been selected yet.

Thanks for the interest!
-Ben
Hello !

Any info for next season?

Ask Questions Here
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG