The online racing simulator
Quote from Gil07 :It's a bit strange that, when the class was well balanced with patch X, suddenly they've made it uneven again in Y

FXR was definitely a bit off as well in X.

Also, the MoE talk isn't gold in my book (I know that's odd to hear from me since I'm a MoE admin). [[edit: ...in that I'm not certain it's that far off the pace as it hasn't been extensively tested by the faster guys in the league.]]

We'll see how it shakes out.
Yep, seems like a good idea
Quote from Gil07 :It's a bit strange that, when the class was well balanced with patch X, suddenly they've made it uneven again in Y

Despite using the Global Balancing as dictated by LFS, there was no shortage of FXR's last season, througout the balancing process (even when not ultimately competive). Ultimately I believe your team picks the car they most like/can do the best in. In MOE, that mostly rules out the FXR. In IGTC, many teams could compete at their best with a slightly slower car. Just my $.02
IMO it's good that FXR is off the pace.

That car is really easier to drive than RWD's !
If you ask me, it should stay unbalanced and off the pace, so that motivates ppl to chose real endu car, or if they're just starting with endu or gtr's than chose FXR
the exact ukct shose the fxr was that it was the easiest to drive over a long distance and everyone was comfortable driving
I'd pick FZR, but everyone else is a little girl, so I had to make/throw useless input into a setup that atleast drove a bit aggressively.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd pick FZR, but everyone else is a little girl, so I had to make/throw useless input into a setup that atleast drove a bit aggressively.

I wanted to choose FZR too.. I do okay in that, now that I have some Patch Y setups for it. I think it's looking like an FXR for us, though.
Which is fine, I'll just make sure to run over some more pedestrians tonight, and then I'll be fine to drive the FXR.
lol, the thing is is it better to yhave 2 drivers who a quick in the fzr and the rest are quite slow and not comfortable of a compromise with the fxr that everyone can handle and ok to drive and is more comfortable in
#160 - Dru
can you not just run your 2 quick FZR guys for the 4 hour race? ie 2 hours each?
Hey IGTC dudes... I hate to be the perpetual ninnie (), but i'm guessing everyone here is wondering what the word on car balancing will be...

Thanks!
the FXR is definately the easier car to drive out of the GTR's. It's usually what new people will drive until they feel comfortable driving the faster FZR and XRR. It does depend on the track though.
soz for the late reply but the aim with ukct is to include as many of the team as possible, it may mean we dont do as well, mainly cos im on the team, but it is more of a team thing then
Or we can have 2 teams, have the Dustin+Sam FZR team (UKCT BLUE POWAH!), and the rest of the ninnys?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Drivers,

If the signup list is not full by February 9th, we will open registration to multi-car teams. Once multi-car registration is opened, it will be conducted on a first come, first served basis.

Thanks!

QUESTION IMPORTANTO:

Will there be a layout for the track regarding Pit In / Pit Out? If so this could be usefull asap!

Thanks,

Stu Duff
S3Racing
Pretty much the same as last year. This time i just added some posts and white lines to make it clear. Also note the white lines across the track represent where the green flag will be shown.
Attached files
KY2_IGTC08.lyt - 604 B - 503 views
And to clarify, when the rules state that you must wait at pit exit when the pit exit is closed, they mean the blend line exit and not the speed limiter exit.
Does this mean once the SC has left the pits, or has passed the pits (after a complete lap)?

This really will need to be called out by an admin when the cars may exit I think.

Quote :3.1) Once the SC has passed the pit exit, it is closed. Pitting drivers must form a queue at pit exit and wait until all on-track drivers have passed before exiting the pits and joining the SC queue. As prescribed by rule K2, you may not pass another car after exiting the pits. If successfully protested post-race, this infraction will receive a C1 penalty.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :And to clarify, when the rules state that you must wait at pit exit when the pit exit is closed, they mean the blend line exit and not the speed limiter exit.

Ignore this... with the advent of the new insim app, the pit exit is the actual pit exit, not the blend line.

Thanks.
Quote from BenjiMC :Pretty much the same as last year. This time i just added some posts and white lines to make it clear. Also note the white lines across the track represent where the green flag will be shown.

Forgive my LFS ignorance but how do you use this file "KY2_IGTC08.lyt" to look at the track. Never know if I don't ask.

Never mind I did a little looking around and found it.
for those who don't know. Save the file in LFS>Data>Layout and then one the loading screen in single player mode upload it or if in multi-player press Shift+U then load layout
I was just wondering why its a Single file start, rather then a double file?

Ask Questions Here
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG