The online racing simulator
Some League information
hi OLFSL Team

First I want to say really nice job.

And now I will do a proposal . Is it possible to do something like a master thread, in which is written when its planned to start the new season and also when the race calendar will released.

Because actually I checking the page about 10 times a day, while waiting for the race calendar that I can start train for the first race

sorry, but i am addicted

Best Regards
Michael
#2 - t1ger
Hi Thunderdome,

Firstly, I appreciate your enthusiasm!

Secondly, the season is well into its planning phase, we have a "theme" for the season (in fact there are two themes running through the season) and we are all pretty much decided on these.

Now we (the Staff) just have to decide the specifics and we are there.

I do not want to say for definate when the season will start or when we will have the next season ready to announce, but rest assurred it is coming and it is going to be different

Tim
Hi OLFSL Team

Any news about planning or the season ?

Regards
Thunder
The final proposed staff meeting is this weekend, so expect news next week I hope.
-
(horrgakx) DELETED by horrgakx : Posted mistake.
#5 - g7usl
With respect,

I would just like to say that the first race in the LX6 at SO City is a big mistake.

People who join will have one go in that car and promptly dump it and the series.

Its got to be the worst one, surely? And round a town circuit too!

PNX140

P.S. Racing should be an enjoyement not an endurance
With respect, that is just your opinion.
#7 - g7usl
Quote from russraine :With respect, that is just your opinion.

Well actually it isn't just my opinion as attendance for the first race will prove.

Ah well, just trying to give some helpful constructive advice..........
Quote from g7usl :Well actually it isn't just my opinion as attendance for the first race will prove.

Ah well, just trying to give some helpful constructive advice..........

Well, unless you have constructive, conclusive proof, it is still your opinion and only that regardless.

These guys are seasoned professionals, and im sure they know what they are doing.

There is no reason btw, why racing cannot be enjoyable and endurable
#9 - bozo
Quote from mkinnov8 :Well, unless you have constructive, conclusive proof, it is still your opinion and only that regardless.

These guys are seasoned professionals, and im sure they know what they are doing.

There is no reason btw, why racing cannot be enjoyable and endurable

Well said.

This league always features a wide range of cars and tracks, and enjoys a large participation. The variety and desire to mix things around does the league no harm.
Quote from g7usl :Well actually it isn't just my opinion as attendance for the first race will prove.

133 racers have qualified, obviously some will not make the race, but I think that proves it is just your opinion. Opinions are very welcome, as always.

I personally hate this car, but that is the great thing about this league - we try all different variations and after being forced into using it (or face missing out on some points) I may find I can handle the car better and start out on the long road to liking it!

Tim

133 racers, not bad attendance from my viewpoint.
i only really noticed this league because of the LX6 so...

Some League information
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG