The online racing simulator
League 'userbars' - have one?
(193 posts, started )
#76 - SamH
Quote from Victor :what would be the filename to load on http://rssc.raceauthority.com (ie. the full url) ? And the tag would contain a username like [rssc]danowat[/rssc] ?

Sorry, I should have explained what I did. Yep, username in the tag (with or without .gif extension) results in a database-driven image returned.. just as with the ctra tags
Any news on the RSSC userbars?
my internet went down at the end of last week.

I've added the bbcode now, so you can use the rssc tag as explained above.
Thank you Victor, I appreciate it.
aha.

two comments / questions though :

1) maybe rename greatbritain.jpg to unitedkingdom.jpg ?
2) shouldn't there be more userbars? I don't think there are userbars for all the countries in your league?
The currrent LFSWS userbars are here:
http://www.lfsworldseries.net/images/userbars/

1) I think were sticking with GB, inkeeping with A1GP and the Olympic teams. I cant think of any UK teams, though im guessing there probably are some out there.
2) Theres currently 16, a couple more may be added around 2/3/08.
Well I was more thinking of Northern Ireland being excluded atm (by using GB). But maybe that's on purpose.

Anyway : [lfsws]netherlands[/lfsws] ([lfsws]netherlands[/lfsws])
Hi Victor

We're making some userbars for the Beginner's Cup.

We've got userbars for admins, competitors, race controllers and supporters. Do we just need to give you the url's, and then people put them in, or do i need to give you a list of admins, race controllers e.t.c to use them?

Thanks
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Cool Vic, thx :up:
Quote from Victor :Well I was more thinking of Northern Ireland being excluded atm (by using GB). But maybe that's on purpose.

Anyway : [lfsws]netherlands[/lfsws] ([lfsws]netherlands[/lfsws])

Thanks Vic!
maybe you could wear the Netherlands one
-
(master_lfs.5101) DELETED by master_lfs.5101 : i wanted to
Quote from J@tko :Hi Victor

We're making some userbars for the Beginner's Cup.

We've got userbars for admins, competitors, race controllers and supporters. Do we just need to give you the url's, and then people put them in, or do i need to give you a list of admins, race controllers e.t.c to use them?

Thanks

We've got everything sorted - just need to implement them (and questions answered!)
I dont think he will implement them now as he has no clue where they are!
Quote from niall09 :I dont think he will implement them now as he has no clue where they are!

Well Jack uploaded them to the New Dimension Racing Events website but direct linking of Images isn't allowed

So he's hopefully gonna upload them... somewhere
Quote from JO53PHS :Well Jack uploaded them to the New Dimension Racing Events website but direct linking of Images isn't allowed

So he's hopefully gonna upload them... somewhere

Um, I put them up here, but then deleted my post

I'll re-upload when I get home tonight.
#94 - troy
hey victor,

we would like to have an LXO userbar for our league, right now it's just a static image (i tried to fiddle around with a dynamic php script but failed badly :shy. i will try to get something dynamic at least for season 2 but since our first season starts tomorrow i had to stop working on it for now.

url: http://lxo.musicbit.ch/images/userbar.png

thanks in advance.
ok that's added. When you use the tag, and because it's static, remember to put something in between the tags, otherwise it won't work.
Eg. [LXO]blah[/LXO]
Hi Victor, could you add igtc userbars from this directory please, use the code after for each, i.e. my3id would be [IGTC]3id[/IGTC] and Core Racing, [IGTC]core[/IGTC]. Thanks.

Also a question, Do you get the images from the directory i gave you or your own, so if i change them then i dont have to repost the edited versions?

http://www.lfsigtc.net/images/userbars/
ok that's added.
And yes you're correct, the images are still hosted on your website, so if you update them there, they'll be updated here.
thanks, one more question, if i add a new team userbar will i have to post here? or is it automated?
#99 - SamH
I think as long as it follows the same format, i.e. user_team.jpg, it'll pop into existence on the forum just fine.
yes, what he said

League 'userbars' - have one?
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG