The online racing simulator
Mini League Season 6

Cancelled Till Further Notice

Do you like close, intense racing?

Are you new in the LFS world?

Do you like the UF1 (Mini)?

If the answer is yes to any of these questions then the ATC Mini League is for you.

The Mini League has been going for 5 seasons now and was originally a christmas special event from the CRC. The idea for this event was originally thought up by ATC Gag and was an instant hit. The first season was a complete success with a full field of new LFS racers through to vetran racers. Held on Tuesday and Thrusday nights between the hours of 10pm(GMT) and 11pm(GMT) attendance was high from all over the world. Many racers from Europe and a few from State side gave the Mini League an international field. The seasons after the first were very competitive and always attracted great interest in the CRC community.

If you are a new racer to LFS or a vetran, the ATC Mini League will suite all racers. With close and intense action at managable speeds the anyone can enjoy the UF1000.

Here are some quotes from current/previous competitors....

"I joined the first season and was not expecting much. But I soon got a suprise!! The Mini may not be fast but it is very forgiving. Every racer had the same speed and it was crazy at times on the small tracks with 20 UF1's going around a tight bend, Brilliant racing. After this first taste of Mini League fun I was hooked and have been doing every season since. Magnetic bumpers anyone?!?!"

ATC DrDink (Current Mini league Champion)

"In the past the CRC Mini League was always a great series to enter, for new and for old drivers..It is such a challenge to race these Mini's and a pleasure to do it with a field of drivers whom race so cleanly"

DBP Stoney (Former CRC Director)

"Blink and you will miss it"

ATC Dadge

"Many people sneer at the UF1 - thinking its slow and easy. When up against a full field of UF1's - with every driver pushing for the win - its as fast as a BF1. Dont underestimate the power of the UF1 - Highly addictive and a great racing experience"

ATC Widdowmaker (Series 1 Champion)

The new season is almost upon us and I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know that there is a server ready for the new season.

This server will be called 'ATC Mini League'

There will be several tracks on this server, some of which will be used in the new season some will not. Each race will be 5 laps. The tracks will rotate.

Once I am ready to start the season I will place an entry page here for all who want to enter.

More news to follow soon .....
ATC Mini League (Season 6) Race Information

Server Passwords
Same server password for the whole season.This will be sent in an email.

Start Procedure

Start time is Tuesday and Thursday at
22:00.

Before the start of each race, everyone will be returned to the ready room, set everything for the race (fuel and set up) then when everyone hits ‘ready’ the race will start.

There will be a lag lap at the start of every race. A lag lap is when the race is restarted straight away after the start just in case someone was late to the grid or even missed the green light due to connection or machine problems and to randomise the grid.

Race Information

Hybrid tyres can be used on any track.

Race 1 starting order will be decided by a random grid. Race 2 starting order will be the reverse Race 1 finishing order.

Two 15 lap races per round with a compulsory pit in each race.

Pit lane will be open for compulsory stops from the very start of the race until the end of lap 10.

Any pit box maybe used and the pit lane entry and exit lines can be ignored.

The race will be over as soon as the finish line is crossed, no slow down lap, no podium photo. Just make sure that you are clear of the finish line as people behind will still be racing.

Points system

1 - 25
2 - 22
3 - 19
4 - 17
5 - 16
6 - 15
7 - 14
8 - 13
9 - 12
10 - 11
11 - 10
12 - 9
13 - 8
14 - 7
15 – 6
16 – 5
17 – 4
18 – 3
19 – 2
20 - 1
*1 bonus point for fastest lap

First, second and third will get a weight penalty of 25kg placed in the car for the next race. If they miss a race where they are supposed to carry this ballast then they will have to carry that ballast at the next race they attend.

If a racer with ballast finishes in a podium position they will get another 10kg on top, this means they will have 35kg on board. any podium finishes after that will mean another 5kg upto a maximum of 50kg

When a racer with ballast(s) finishes outside of the podium positions 25kg can be removed. If they have 2 ballasts for example it would take 2 race finishes outside the podium positions to remove ballast. Example = 40kg in ballast (3 podium finishes 25kg+10kg+5kg) would take three NON podium finishes to clear the ballast. 1st non podium = remove 5kg. 2nd non podium=remove 10kg. 3rd non podium = remove final(or first depending on how you look at it) 25kg ballast.

For the first race the previous season’s champion, runner up and third place will have to carry a passenger.

Racing Code -
Run to CRC rules and regulations.

Season Schedule

Round 1 - Tuesday
Round 2 - Thursday
Round 3 - Tuesday
Round 4 – Thursday
ETC
ETC

Tracks

Tracks will be decided by a random lottery draw taken just before the race. Everyone will have a quick 10 minutes to acquaint themselves with the track before the start of race 1.

Any questions feel free to ask me. Sign up sheet will be ready soon
Its great that finally there is some progress on this, but a few questions if I may...

Do you have the results of last season still?

With there now being handicaps and restrictions, has it been explored if using balast could be beneficial rather than actual passengers?

I forget my third question, but im sure it will come.
Unfortunetly I do not have the results from last season other than I won.

The ballast issue is what I am looking into this week. I will get back to you on that.

I await your third question.

EDIT: ballast issue sorted and Rules & Regs changed accordingly
Update for all interested parties, the sign up/entry sheet and Server will be appearing this week.

Server Name will be......

ATC Team Public#4

Season Start date will be decided this week and posted here.
Pre-season meet up will be on Sunday 27th January at 9pm (GMT).

The meet will be on the ATC Team Public #4

I would like this pre-season race meet to be used to make a Promo Vid for the up coming Mini League Season.

Any questions please post here

See you all there.

ATC DrDink
sounds like a giggle dinks..will try to make sunday
#8 - b-rad
Looking forward to making Sunday.
is the sign up sheet in your forums dink?
It will arrive this week.

The server is up and running.....

ATC Team Public #4

all those that want to check out the system for this league please feel free to try the server.
Ok thanks to all those that showed up for the pre season mash up last night.

The sign up sheet is being worked on this week and will be up here this week

Start date for this series will be announced soon
i'm in mate
I am arranging another pre-season race meet to drum up some more interest.

Sunday 3rd Feb @ 10pm (GMT) on ATC Team Public #4

There will be several tracks (shorter tracks then last weekend) all with 10 laps and a pit stop is required.

Hope to see those that have already entered there and hopefully some more that have not entered yet
Truly would like to participate, just the hour is too late, still coming home from Uni then...

Anyway, good luck and have FUN !
GianniC this is only a Promo night but the actual season race nights are Tusday and Thursday nights. Could you make them?
Hi,
I would be interested. Probably won't be able to make all races, as the times seem pretty late (23:00 CET), but I will do my best to join as much as I can...

I won't be the fastest anyway...

Or is there any chance that the time can be moved one hour earlier?
(If I am the only one asking, just forget it...)

I haven't found any info on when the race series is about to start. Will it be posted here?
Thanks,

Gergely
I need to get a good amount of people entered before I will post a start date
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
The way it has worked in the past is the driver leaving the pit lane will yeild the track to the Drivers on track at race speeds.

Penaulties will be issued if this is not adheared to. Hope that clears it up for you.

Please join up with the Sign up link and I will be arranging another Promo Night this Sunday @9 PM (GMT) on ATC Team Public #4
-
Will get back to you on that but there is a good possiblity for it
-
Quote from Gergely :
I haven't found any info on when the race series is about to start. Will it be posted here?
Thanks,

Gergely

No date has been set as yet due to only having 4 entrants at the moment. When I get a few more I will Set a start date.

I am going to be on the Mini League Server on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings between the hours of 8pm GMT and 10pmGMT. If anyone wants to come to the server (ATC Team Public #4) then feel free to come along and ask any questions you have. Or you could just ask them here.

If anyone has others that may be interested then bring them along aswell
I could participate if its saturday 8pm GMT, it will be great if it could be 7pmGMT =)
-
There has been 3 promo nights that have been attended by max 5 people over the two hours I was available on the server. There is not enough interest in this at the moment. Sorry
-

Mini League Season 6
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG