The online racing simulator
do you think a G25 can be clamped on to your food table?
Glad it's going well Becky, well as well it can go anyways

I hope you don't think I have been ignoring you. I am still concerned and want to know whats going on, just wanted to give you some space after the split up between you and Sam.
Definately could Andy except LFS won't run on iPhone and Logitech never gave me a G25.
We'll have to get LFS running on a PSP - now that would be cool
Bah... Anyway I don't play games much, I write them. So I won't be buying a console for gaming any time soon.

I might buy a laptop so I can work in bed, but not a PSP...
Quote from Becky Rose :Bah... Anyway I don't play games much, I write them. So I won't be buying a console for gaming any time soon.

I might buy a laptop so I can work in bed, but not a PSP...

I've just been testing the new XPS laptop from Dell for a review site and it's knockout.
will Dell give it to me without an invoice?
whatching becky post while high on morphine is funny, hope all continuies to go well with your recovery
Quote from Becky Rose :will Dell give it to me without an invoice?

alas, I can only point you to the review after it's published. I've already given the laptop to a charity
Well if it isnt free that meams i gotta pay for it which means i shop around rather than listen to anyone else...
Come on Andy, Becky is a charity-case now

Keep asking the nurses if the laptop has arrived Becky
LOL Spikeymarco
lol
Quote from niall09 :How in the name of god did that happen?! Do you have any pictures?

Easy.
Get an old mountain bike.
Drive it like you stole it.
Have the front fork break while you are trying to jump over a sewer lid.
Because you are pulling on the handlebars and there is nothing stopping the broken stem of the fork from sliding out of its bearings, except the brake and gear cables, it turns nicely around and perforates your neck.
The nice part was the brief experience of weightlesness as I flew over the handle bars. The landing wasn't, as I used my face to soften the impact.

Sorry there are no pics but I didn't have a camera with me at the time and I was too busy bleeding all over the place.
It was about 15 years ago so the scars have healed pretty well but I can take a picture if you want. That is if you want to see my unshaved throat because the scars make shaving a bitch.

Still got the bike

PS. This throat cutting tendency runs in the family. My uncle tried it with a chainsaw. He failed too.
Quote from March Hare :Easy.
Get an old mountain bike.
Drive it like you stole it.
Have the front fork break while you are trying to jump over a sewer lid.
Because you are pulling on the handlebars and there is nothing stopping the broken stem of the fork from sliding out of its bearings, except the brake and gear cables, it turns nicely around and perforates your neck.
The nice part was the brief experience of weightlesness as I flew over the handle bars. The landing wasn't, as I used my face to soften the impact.

Sorry there are no pics but I didn't have a camera with me at the time and I was too busy bleeding all over the place.
It was about 15 years ago so the scars have healed pretty well but I can take a picture if you want. That is if you want to see my unshaved throat because the scars make shaving a bitch.

Still got the bike

PS. This throat cutting tendency runs in the family. My uncle tried it with a chainsaw. He failed too.

If I could use this quote in my signature, I would. It's just a brilliant description! Not that I find your pain entertaining.. But hell you described it excellentally.
Evolutionary theory of survival of the fittest clearly is just a theory...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :If I could use this quote in my signature, I would. It's just a brilliant description! Not that I find your pain entertaining.. But hell you described it excellently.

Yeah, and what a great episode of The Blame Game it would make too

Quote from Becky Rose :Evolutionary theory of survival of the fittest clearly is just a theory...

Evidently !

You survived the op then...
LOL you really aren't going to forgive me not posting pictures are you
Hey i'm a sad lonely old git (or should that be pervert ?). And i don't get much action since the wife left. erm......hang on....that's not right.......since the wife left but i'm not aversed to seeing a bit of *cough* "girl on girl action" *cough*

A vid would be even better

lets just hope the drugs arn't messing with yer brain so much that you can't see i'm only teasing ya. honestly, no pics, you just concentrate on getting better.
that White text is really hard to read on my phone because I can't select text but seeing as you went from biggot to tease (just teasing) I'm going to send you piccies of me and my girlfriend as soon as I'm out of hospital.

(no who is teasing )
#96 - Dru
Quote from Becky Rose :that White text is really hard to read on my phone because I can't select text but seeing as you went from biggot to tease (just teasing) I'm going to send you piccies of me and my girlfriend as soon as I'm out of hospital.

(no who is teasing )

Shouldn't the nurses be telling you off for being up at this time?
well some personal stuff kept me up last night but actually the night nurse is a bit of a turkey bastet special, that is, not the product of love. He comes around on his rounds humming at night to wake us up and has a go at the girl next to me who he particularly hates ( she is quite hateable ) and last night took 2 hourss to respond to her button call and because the nature of it he had to get a female nurse and that took 3 hours. I find him very rude.

See I got all the gossip in this hospital!
yay morning, more pills!

I so hope they let me out of bed today I can't hold a number 2 for 3 days jeez...

And I really need a wash

Anyway after breakfast I came up with an idea...

I'm going to host an open telephone interview by posting the number of my bedside telephone anyone can call and all welcome because I am bored!!!

So I shall speak to some of you later
In such a slut umma give out my number to you all!

+44 (0) 709 691 135 91

Call anytime during I'm daytime and give me someone to talk to to pass my dull days in hospital. I'll be your phonebuddy!

Hehe let's see if anyone actually calls...
Best wishes for your recovery.
Sorry I've taken so long to get a post in here, I find it hard to come up with a decent reply to things like this.

About the phone thing...do you not pay to recieve incoming calls ?

Ain't said it before but . . . .
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG