The online racing simulator
Round 5 South City Sprint 1 Rev : Post race discussion
Well first race was boring..nothing happened i finished 1st

Second race was very good except disaster on lap 3 or 4 when i misjudged the situation and took out Morunov. I'm very sorry for this. Than big mistake on lap 10 i guess when i made 180 and stalled the engine :} Fortunatelly guy behind me panic and hitted the wall. I returned on 2nd place and was fighting to the end and won.

that's all i think
I understand all, yes that was incedent...
So i wait revange !
P.S. O.Morunov
Quali was ok and I started 4th in the first race.

The start went ok but the last corner of lap 1 was pretty insane. There were 7 cars fighting for position 2. 2 corners later, the inevitable happened and there was a crash. I managed to get through it without damage, still in 4th position with Bob and GFresh right in front of me. I managed to pass Bob some laps later before the hairpin but came on the inside kerb and had to lift so he crashed into me. The more I think of it, the more I think it was my fault. Very sorry for that. In the remaining laps I drove a new pb trying to catch up with GFresh but it wasn't enough in the end and I finished 3rd.

This made me start 6th (I think) in the 2nd race. This race was really a rollercoaster ride. I managed to gain 1 or 2 positions in lap 1 but was in last position after 2 or 3 laps because it was all very close between position 3 and 8. I capitalized of spins of some cars in front and had a great fight with GFresh in the following laps. Suddenly, speedy appeared from behind. I slid into T1 and he crashed into me. Again very sorry for that. :S
I finally managed to pass GFresh for good some laps later and tried to catch either Evolution or Race King (sorry, I always mix you up :shy in 3rd but it didn't work out and I finished 4th. I again made a new pb in the very last lap which also gave me the fastest lap of the race.

So apart from my two stupid mistakes, those were very enjoyable races.
First race: spun out on lap 6 after tapping someone* from behind, ended up facing the wall. Spectated. Similar story on second race, only it was lap 15 this time and due to melted rear tyres. Couldn't stop sliding the damn car today.

(Yes, I know reset was enabled, but I refuse to use it)

*Edit: It was you!
I had an unexpected personal phone call just as qual started, which basically balls me up for the whole event.

I was well off the pace in qual, had a slide in race 1 and was collected by j.ward, which resulted in my only being able to spectate.

Race 2 was much better, managed to get into the mid 56's, and finished 4th, so not a total nightmare.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Had a fairly decent qually, for me anyway, lol, think i got 5th.

First race was a little boring, managed to capitalise on other peoples mistakes which took me into 2nd. Then it was just keep it consistant to bring it home.

Second race was absolutely brilliant!! i don't care that i finished second to last, the great racing with zeugnimod made it for me.
Slip battles all over the place, i was grinning like a chesshire cat .
In the end, i tried a little too hard in the final bend to get a run up on zeugnimod, and stacked the front left into the barrier. This broke my suspension and so it was game over.

In all, it was nice to have a stable connection for a change. And that second race, thats what it all about for me, loved it!
Great racing zeugnimod!
Quote from speedway :
things i learned today:
- server walls have ears
- gfresh is a squealer
- zeugnimod is a cheeky bastard
- danowat has problems distinguishing people with the same team-tag

Quote :gfresh is a squealer

Lmao
Quote from GFresh :Slip battles all over the place, i was grinning like a chesshire cat .
And that second race, thats what it all about for me, loved it!
Great racing zeugnimod!

Same here and great racing to you, too.
all [noobs] are the same in my book
I learned something from lfs tonight. That its not good to get in the way of those who are gifted with speed. They have this thing, called an ego, and its the size of a house. It doesnt matter that you are there racing for position, they just expect you to move over no matter what, or make it really easy to pass.

Here is a wake up call to you guys...

IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT!

Regardless of those people, I enjoyed tonight. It was fun, for the first time in a long time in lfs, I found it fun. So thank you to Dan for making that so in giving his time to run this league.

Race One, finished 4th, which was very nice to be honest. Felt I earned it, as others fell to the side, making it easier of course. But hey, thats me.

Race Two, well see, I made the mistake of not getting out of the way of those I was racing, but anyway, im bored of this now, so ill leave it there and go play a game.

Good racing overall, thanks to those who know how to race.

I couldn't keep the car in control yesterday.

In qualy I got only one or two good laps, but I was lucky to get new pb 55.74 and 3rd position.

Race 1. Good fight with Speedway on lap one. Lap two before back straight, I spun and got the last place. I managed to climb to 3rd rather quickly with help of others incident. Then I was trying to catch Gfresh's 2nd place, but spun in the process and was last again. After that I gained only one position and finished 6th.

Race 2. Strategic +1 cm ride height to front (!? ).
From 3rd position, I got better start than Fl!p besides me. 2nd position. In T2 Bob got a little oversteer and I got 1st place on backstraight. Then I was slowly getting some gap behind me as Bob was battling with Race King.
I was being very causious in this race. I didn't get a single 55 lap, but didn't spun either. Won the race with 2-3 seconds to Race King.
#13 - bozo
I got a pb in quali, 55.97, but still only good enough for 5th on the grid. On my last lap of quali I hit JWardy who was parked next to the pits. He seemed to come out of nowhere, but on watching my replay I can see that was because he was lagging and invisible to me until I was very close. I wasn't on a particularly quick lap so no harm done.

Race 1 went well. I had a close battle with Rabbit over the first few laps for 5th position. I managed to get in front before something happened and he retired, seemingly permanently. Finished 3rd.

Race 2 started rather badly. Subconsciously I knew that starting the MRT was different to other cars, unfortunately my body responded by pushing down on the brake instead of putting the car into first using the left hand paddle. By the time I worked out my error and got the car slowly off the grid, I'd dropped from 4th to last. That made for an interesting race though. On the first corner of lap 2 I softly nudged JWardy. I believe that he was running wide in spite of my nudge, and I carried on. I will look at the replay to check, and do apologise if it was my nudge that caused any difficulty. I then managed to slam into somebody sat in the middle of the last corner complex on about lap 5 or 6. I had no warning or time to react apart from some last second braking. I ended up with some suspension damage, but the car was still ok to drive. I managed to lap consistently from then, overtook a few cars by slipstreaming on the back straight. Finished 3rd.

It was a good evening for me. Many thanks to Dan again for organising, and for the good natured competition that I encountered from all other drivers.
Quote from bozo :I got a pb in quali, 55.97, but still only good enough for 5th on the grid. On my last lap of quali I hit JWardy who was parked next to the pits. He seemed to come out of nowhere, but on watching my replay I can see that was because he was lagging and invisible to me until I was very close. I wasn't on a particularly quick lap so no harm done.

Race 1 went well. I had a close battle with Rabbit over the first few laps for 5th position. I managed to get in front before something happened and he retired, seemingly permanently. Finished 3rd.

Race 2 started rather badly. Subconsciously I knew that starting the MRT was different to other cars, unfortunately my body responded by pushing down on the brake instead of putting the car into first using the left hand paddle. By the time I worked out my error and got the car slowly off the grid, I'd dropped from 4th to last. That made for an interesting race though. On the first corner of lap 2 I softly nudged JWardy. I believe that he was running wide in spite of my nudge, and I carried on. I will look at the replay to check, and do apologise if it was my nudge that caused any difficulty. I then managed to slam into somebody sat in the middle of the last corner complex on about lap 5 or 6. I had no warning or time to react apart from some last second braking. I ended up with some suspension damage, but the car was still ok to drive. I managed to lap consistently from then, overtook a few cars by slipstreaming on the back straight. Finished 3rd.

It was a good evening for me. Many thanks to Dan again for organising, and for the good natured competition that I encountered from all other drivers.

the qually bit was i spun and stalled and wasent paying attention that i was on the racing line , and the nudge bit i cant remember , dw bout it , i had a nightmare of a race , i had done 0 laps prior to race , then i got my first lap in 59.64 i thought hmm this is bad so i eventually got it down to 56 xx , by the last lap of race 2 but due to retierements and crashes , i got i think 7th in the first race witch i dont deserve and i know it , race 2 went a bit better i dident crash to much , and came 5th behind dan .
the qualify was bad for me i didn't managed to do any good times.The 1st race was also bad i was doing really great in the 1st lap but then sh*t happened i was going to be 2nd on the 2nd lap after mauni lost control but watching him spinning i got too wide and rammed the wall and rolled my car two times and some1 rammed me while i was rolling like crazy(sorry for that)and after all that i finished 5th.2nd race was good enough i started 4th on the reverse grid and after some battle with Bob i managed to pass him and finished in 2nd place.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG