The online racing simulator
#1 - bozo
Round 5 South City Sprint 1 Rev : Pre race discussion
I've just done a few laps around this track to get my bearings. I haven't raced here before. There's only 3 corner complexes to worry about, so not too much to learn.

After all the mayhem in the last couple of south city track races, I would like to have some practice races before Tuesday. Is anybody around after about 9pm GMT today?
Little too late for me but maybe....

I'm concerned about first corner only - there is so little room there...

will see -- so far 533 laps with 0.39 time.
#3 - bozo
Quote from kamo2000 :so far 533 laps with 0.39 time.

I had the wrong title up and these are your Sprint 2 rev stats ... although you've done even more laps on Sprint 1 rev than Sprint 2 rev.
lol i didn't even check

540 there
#5 - bozo
I managed a few more practice laps this morning, and got my time down to 56.33 - that's still 0.7 secs slower than Kamo, but then I haven't done 540 laps yet!

There's only 2 realistic passing places on this track, at the ends of the long straights, but it'll need to be a fairly aggressive manouvre to get past unless the driver ahead makes a mistake. It would help to have some practice racing ...
All info sent out via PM, let me know if you haven't recieved it
I can race today till 3 pm gmt and later about 8pm gmt :}

practice of course
#8 - bozo
I only had time for a quick practice yesterday. SiD was online. I thought I was doing quite well getting into low 56s, but he showed me up by doing 55s.

He followed me for a bit though, and couldn't get past. Overtaking is going to be tricky. Hopefully some drivers will be online before the race for some practice races.
Yeah, best i can manage are low 56's, and thats really pushing the car to the ragged edge.
Probably a good idea to give me a wide berth tonight, no practice again.....
55.94 here.
Well a wr holder now but i can't drive couple laps without a crash :/
Sorry I didn't make it for this. I got unexpectedly caught up in something at work.
Good luck ppl,l dont drive anymore this MRT lige so GL for all.
Nice lige but l have to much unlucky and dont have to much time for drive.
#15 - bozo
Ermm, quote from your team's rules and regulations:

Focus

Many teams fall at the first hurdle because they lack discipline. You are required to finish what you started. Dropping out of leagues because of sudden lack of interest is not applauded and without a valid reason will have consequences.
pwnd
Please bear with me on the points, I will get time to sort them this weekend (Gfresh, can you send me the replays from server 2 please)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG