The online racing simulator
Tune Up Race report
We had a full house with a couple of guys waiting to race, had I forseen this event filling up like it did I would have brought another server online and split yahs up. It was a great pleasure to see so many out, and much thanks goes to the OLFS Crew for the Great Ad they ran, as well as all the OLFS drivers that came out to test those tires.

Race had a great start with very few contacts, I didn't see Fiendi sliding and he couldn't do anything but watch.....long story short....I punted him a good 75 Yards, I hit the pits and confused all pit startegy, needless to say I carlessly ran out of fuel on lap 17.

Congrats to ZOCKMACHINE, You can save da pic as your trophy

Thanks again to all who raced, now onto da one for Points..
OLFS Rules.

p.s. If anyone has the replay please post it here for me will yah?
#2 - Cawwa
A big thx to NASSA for organising the Tune up race ... ... and also to all competetors for a great race.
Sorry to if I messed up for anyone when limping to the pits for the second time.
A big grats to zockmachine ...
@ Martin Buchman
@ Martin Buchman
I didn't know you had been removed from the grid, nobody did that intentionally. There was so many coming and going it was really hectic.

You're welcome on NASSA anytime and again to all Thx for racing and understanding any problems we had, we're still growing here at NASSA.

p.s. you're welcome CAWWA glad yah had fun
Thanks again for the race today, another good time on NASSA's server.

I have the replay, but its 6.5 MB and 5.5 MB Zipped, the site wont let me post it...

Later
Hey guys !!

At first i want to thank NASSA for this very cool event I had a lot of disconnects while the qualifing was running, so my quali time wasnt so good, i think a 1:35 or sth... But i was very happy about it, when i saw that my connection was stable before the race

The race start was perfect for me, i had no contact with other cars and after the first two corners i could get position 3. In 4th lap Yeti Winner, who was 2nd at that time made a little mistake that ruined his race so i was on 2nd place now. I could drive on very constantly, but at first couldnt get Agor. But in 9th lap he made a mistake and i could take 1st place :biggrinfl now i could race my race but in 15th lap i made my first major mistake in the first chicane i was happy that my suspension had no damage, but i lost a lot of time there. But i could hold my 1st place until the end of the race :checkered Thx to all participants !!

Here are the results:

And thx to NASSA again, for the race and for this cool trophy, too

Oh and i uploaded the replay, you can get it here:

http://www.low-gaming.de/downloads/tuneup.rar

mfg zockmachine
#6 - agor
Ye it was nice race...Except that I made 3mistakes, first one hit the car and damage a little, secound one was taking too long in pits and finaly, 5 laps till the end was pushing to catch zockmachine, he pitted at lap 20 and from 4sec lowered to 2 or 3 in one lap, then I made my final mistake and that was end of my hopes to take n1 back. :-)
Congratz m8 for the victory...
Hope will not do such a mistakes in the sunday race, no matter in what pool will I be. C-ya there
Thanks for the replay Zock, glad you had fun.

Congrats again
great tune up
Thanks Ant!

Tune Up Race report
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG