The online racing simulator
Hi Guys, Member Us?
Nassa here,
Any thing going on?

AAnt
#3 - axus
I'm fully booked with exams till around the middle of June. On the 17th of June I'm flying to Bulgaria on holiday for 6 weeks and I get back and I need to study for my final high-school exams because they're around the corner. In short, I can't run LXCC before December this year and I'm reluctant to start in the middle of Christmas holidays so hopefully something early next year. If anyone can admin the league though, I'd be more than happy to step aside and help as much as possible to give the LX fans a good league again.
LXCC will be back... we're examining possibilities, rule adaptations, and timeframes. Hang in there.
#5 - indie
Hey

Necroposting for news
#6 - axus
I'm about to do my final secondary education exams in October/November, so right now things are incredibly busy for me. I've often thought about making a new LXCC season but I never saw 3-4 relatively free months ahead when I can actually commit to running a league. It's a shame because I've got some interesting ideas. However, currently, the plan is to find a solid server in December/January and do a few stress tests. Signups for season 2 will hopefully start sometime in December or January depending on how my holiday goes. I'd also quite like to wait for the next big LFS patch before starting a league because it might turn things upside down a bit if it's the middle of the season. You guys will be informed as soon as there is a more solid plan.
Roger dodger!

EDIT: Eagerly anticipating LXCC 2.
#8 - bozo
This feels like a well planned big software release, gradually leaking details to keep the expectant crowd salivating.

Next we'll see a countdown for the release of further details ...

I hope that my previous teammate still remembers me, and is planning to keep me company again.
#9 - maczo
*bump*
Any news on the new season?
We've got some plans together, currently both Anton and I are a little busy. I'm not sure whether our big, secret, LXCC awesomeness-generating 'solution' is going to be produced ready for Season 2 or for Season 3... but we can't tell you what that 'solution' is right now

Stay tuned... and blame Anton, he's supposed to be organise things
Ain't it always his fault?
As he's the one running the league - yes. I just help with rule-making and odd-jobs
It's your fault sometimes too, like.. I dunno, Bulges?

:hide:
What time do these events generally run? My interest has been peaked. I came in here looking for some LX Races, but noticed the outdated thread so figured it was dead... Hope its not and I hope the day, time and that stuff doesn't conflict with other races and things that need to be done.
Well, we ran two divisions of the league last year, one on Wednesdays and one on Saturdays... usually in the evening GMT time (as most interested parties were Europe-based).

Season 2 will start when we get our act together. Before it starts, I'll post up a form for the mailing list so people can get to know about signups when they happen

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG