The online racing simulator
Suggestions, Improvements
If you really want to balance, I suggest some more balancing of the GT1´s. It´s not about winning but about being fair to everybody and not just the choosen few...
MoE didn´t have a closer look on the GT1 FXR as only 1 team picked this car (but got the choice to change car ).
Since our last LeMansLeague race the faster XRR have become 10kg lighter then the FXR. XRR is about 1-2 secs. faster then the FXR at AS5. The GT1 FZR´s are faster then ever before (therefore the MoE +15kg).
What about the apxm. 30% of the GT1 field driving the FXR? (Westhill 3 out of 9 drove FXR, right now 3 out of 8 will drive FXR). I´m getting the feeling that nobody really wants to talk about this "Enfant Terrible" car.
Mayby you should consider to follow MoE´s giudelines once more and give the FXR drivers the choice to change car. Not sure they will, but at least they´d have the chance...

EDIT by Cawwa: I moved it here. Better to discuss the present season here
#2 - Cawwa
Imo, the FXR is the easy car to drive, that's why it's chosen this much. The downside is that it's slower then the other cars on the straits. Corner speed is very good though so you might earn overall speed if the car is driven to it's maximum.
I really don't have a clue on how to balance the GT1 cars. For this race it is as it is.
If anyone really wants to change their FXR to any other car you might do it now since the subject is brought up.
I can offer you this race tonight as testing and afterwards change into Race 5. Fair enough?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG