The online racing simulator
South City Sprint 2 : Pre race discussion
anyone done any laps on this combo post patch x?, changed much?, I plan to try and get some practice in at the weekend.
I put a few laps in the other night, tbh it feels the same as it did in X, at least for me anyway. Only difference being the slight lift needed to engage an upshift.
yep, lift is needed to change gears, and mrt stalls if you spin. couldn't improve my time yet, around high 40ies. Probably I'll be in the back.

edit: forgot to mention about tyres. R1s will be fine. Haven't seen any difference on tyre heat.
#4 - bozo
I've done a few laps tonight, using the only SO set on Inferno (SO Town). It's a very twitchy car with that setup, but once you get the left and right feet working as a pair, the little beast can be tamed. I managed a 39.59, which is quite good for me.

It's such a small track. For sure there will be some disappointed drivers after qualifying, with not only finding space for a clean run going to be challenging, but also the very real threat of damage if you run into somebody else's accident.

The racing will be frenetic though, should be good.
0:39.250 817 laps

will see :}
0:39.430 429 laps.

Looking for a good set of results from here. Ive found in testing that tyres will actually heat up on this combo, but not enough to worry about. Also, have a setup which ill happily share which is stable but fast.

I need a good result to make up for the disaster of Fern Bay!
All info sent out for tomorrows race, let me know if you havent go it.
I am not going to be able to race in this round!
#9 - b-rad
Sorry, will not be able to race this round. All have a great race.
My father had a surgery today, and I have to go home to cheer him up. My family live 800 km away from where I live, and I'll be with them for 3-4 weeks. I've no chance to get my wheel with me, so unfortunately I have to pull myself out of the league.

It was nice racing with you guys, hope we can race again sometime.
Sorry to hear that mate, best wishes to your father for a speedy recovery.

See you around soon hopefully
i won't be able to drive this race, sorry
GL guys ... you will need it
Apologies Guys....

I'm not going to make this one... as i've discovered today that i'm working away tomorrow night, so won't be able to race.

Good luck to all !
Hmm, perhaps we won't have a race to run.....
We'll just have to wait and see, if needs must, we'll just run one server .
l done few laps today and 39.11 is not so bad
Dont cancil my belovered mrt! !
I really don't know if i'm gonna race tomorrow. My pedals are acting strange - loosing focus after few minuts..gotta unplug them to make them work for another few minuts and it's the same over and over again :/
Just for a change: I WILL definitely race tomorrow!
I can only make it if the gods gift me an extra S2 unlock before the event.
I KNOW i had 2..... don't ask.....

EDIT: Ching ching ching Jackpot! 1 Unlock credited to my account, woohoo!
Bless them for working this late, bless them one and all :bowdown:
#21 - bozo
I'll be racing tonight, and I'm looking forward to an action-packed couple of races ...
Yeah, should be good, I remember we had this combo for a couple of one off races, and it was really fun.

See you all tonight
I love this combo (can you tell), although tyre temps are screwing with my tiny little brain at the moment!
I won't be there - my pedals are still on strike.
#25 - MR_B
Can I race?? or am i too late?

Edit: nope, too late.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG