The online racing simulator
Round 4: Aston Nat Rev - Pre Race Discusion
Anyone put any laps in yet?
Yeah, done a few, quite an exciting combo with the new patch.

Is it me?, or does the FZ5 have a higher top speed on Aston Nat post patch?.

p.s. I still have the other stats to do, but with christmas etc, time has been short, I wil do them as soon as I get time.
not at home on thursday -> 2nd race I'll miss

Hope to take part in round 5
Did whole league evening in other league some time ago with pb 2:00,1 so i just need time to get used to this combo again and hopefully i can be competitive with top drivers.
i was WR holder with 2.01 but some 1 has now done a 1.59 but my pb offline is 2.00.3
#6 - bozo
Hmmm. I've done about 20 laps, but I haven't got below 2:04 in the RAC. I suspect that is largely due to the unstable set I have acquired from Inferno. Can anybody help with a setup that may work better?
#7 - P1lot
I've done a few laps using the only RAC race setup from Setup Field. Managing stable low 2:01.xx and trying to tweak the setup, which usually turns out bad (I make them worse)
All info sent out in pm's, let me know if you don't receive it.
Aaaarrrggghh, Not done any proper practice for this yet, i guess i'll have to prepare myself for a midfield finish.... oh wait....
Hehehe, my either, I am gonna try and hit a few laps up this evening.
Yeah, i think i might join you
Wow super weird. LFSWorld can see the server but bloody hell either I'm going blind or the Adaptive Event Server won't show up on my server browser.
You must have found it

Patch X makes a fairly sizeable difference to that combo IMO, gonna be interesting.
Actually I got to the server by the "join user" way as the server kept refusing to show up on the in-game browser.

Aaaanywhoooo...

Did my first laps tonight and pb on race set (thanks to Dano... I tweaked some attitude into it and fuel was somewhere between 2:01-2:02. I'm having lots of trouble in T1 as the car simply refuses to turn after the chicane. Don't know if I'm running out of suspension travel or whatnot. Tyres are quite hot but manageable. Oh any my G25 shifter kept bouncing off from 2nd gear! Aaaargh!
#15 - Vain
I look forward to the first lap.
Due to the wind *no* driver in the field is going to have any clue at all when to brake for the first U bend. It will be an awesome wreckage.

*packs beach towel and picnic-basket into his FZ5, just in case*
Hi, first post here
Don't even know if there'll be a place for me, but I did some laps and best time was 2:03. I'm having problems to keep the car (RAC) steady on the straights. Any ideas? (mouse user btw :shrug
Quote from de Souza :mouse user btw

Well theres ur problem, if its a laser mouse make sure its clean and so is the surface area that its sitting on. If that doesnt solve the problem...then invest in a wheel
what he said ^^^^^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG