The online racing simulator
Stats not Correct
I looked through the first couple pages of this section, to see if there was a similar thread, but could not find one.

What do you do, or who do you contact, if your stats are not correct, meaning, your race wins or other race stats? Last night, I actually won my 1st and 2nd race on the CTRA system, but only one shows up on my stats page.

Is there a way to look at your stats in a more detailed listing, to see which win is showing up?

I enjoyed winning my two races, and just wanted to see them show up on my stats. That's all. And I am not sure who to contact, any help would be great, TIA.
is it possible that one of your wins came with a starting grid fewer than 4 cars? If so, those stats are not tracked (except the yellows, of course).
Quote from Apoc112 :is it possible that one of your wins came with a starting grid fewer than 4 cars? If so, those stats are not tracked (except the yellows, of course).

in my two wins, i was first of nine, and first of ten.
#4 - Nobo
Seems to be a correct mention from him, checked lfsworld and his ctra stats...maybe x-system was down for a short while??
not to sound like a jerk, but why would I lie about it? yes, I suck at LFS most of the time, i have nerves like wet noodles, and the attention span of a fly, but I still have fun, and was excited about my two wins last night.

and BTW, you look just like my cousin, almost identical. if that is you in your avi.
#6 - VoiD
I´m too lazy to check your stats. We had a major problem yesterday/ early morning today. Maybe thats the reason...

Check all posts made after haelje´s ...
#7 - SamH
Quote from NoPistons :in my two wins, i was first of nine, and first of ten.

Hiya.. I think the system must have been down at the time you scored one of your wins, as VoiD points out. I've fixed your Wins stat
Quote from SamH :Hiya.. I think the system must have been down at the time you scored one of your wins, as VoiD points out. I've fixed your Wins stat

thank you much, i appreciate it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG