The online racing simulator
Round 3 : Fern Bay Gold Reverse : Pre-race discussion
First sprint race in RSC history
By finishing in the last round 5th i will probably carry on some weight, right? Will i have to carry it in both sprint rounds?
You carry the weight from round 2 in the first sprint race, and the ballast you get from placing in race 1, you will carry in race 2, and the ballast you get from race 2 you will carry into round 4.

capiche?
capiche
No, read the rules.

Catfish?
#6 - Vain
I did a couple of laps yesterday and I think FZ5@Fe Gold Rev is a great combo. The FZ5 will propably be ripped to shreds by the RACs, but it's huge fun wrestling that whale of a car.
I'm aiming for mid 1:33 times for the race.

Vain
So, will we be using the testpatch for this race? I saw Danowat chose to choose patch X10 for the MRT league.
Nope, no test patches
sweet
Is the Adaptive Racing Event Server still up?

I also didnt get a PM about the race tonight
Quote from niall09 :Is the Adaptive Racing Event Server still up?

I also didnt get a PM about the race tonight

Dunno about the server, race is next week though
Oh

Thanks
Server is up, but I think its still set to the MRT league combo, I'll change it when I get 5.
Looks like I am gonna get next to zero practice for this round, things have just gone mental in the run-up to christmas, that coupled with the fact that my G25 is causing me FPS issues is making life difficult with LFS ATM.

Concerning the patch, unless the FULL patch is released THIS weekend (15th-16th December) will WILL NOT use it, we will continue to use X11.

I think the changes make a fair size difference to the way the FZ and RAC drive, so I would like everyone to at least get the chance to do some practice with the new patch before using it in the RSWC.
Looks like we'll be using X10 version this Thursday, since X30 was not converted to full blown patch Y over the weekend and if it was released over the next few days it wouldn't give us enough time to practice with the new physics/feel of the cars.

I'm sure we'll be using patch Y for the race after: AS3R
Yup, X10 for this weeks race.
Im afraid i cannot make it this time, as we have school action. Have a good race.
Quote from Kid222 :Im afraid i cannot make it this time, as we have school action. Have a good race.

School can be really annoying sometimes...hehe. Anyway, zero practice so far.
Quote from [GR]Evolution :School can be really annoying sometimes...

It is, but not this time, because we will probably get terribly drunk.
Quote from Kid222 :It is, but not this time, because we will probably get terribly drunk.

:ices_rofl ...i understand now...
#21 - bozo
Quote from Tobsen00 :I may not participate in this race, due to a direct hit by a hockey ball at my right foot.
Currently i'm moving like a :gandalf:

You sure need to change your signature then .

Hope things aren't so bad and that we'll see you on that grid on Thursday.
Quote from Tobsen00 :I may not participate in this race, due to a direct hit by a hockey ball at my right foot.
Currently i'm moving like a :gandalf:

You're Gandalf? omg, can't u juz majik it back to 100% fitnezz?
lol blueflame, had a bit of school action yourself?
Deine MAJIK STIK IST DER SCHEISS MANN
I am running a little late with the PM's for tomorrows race, I will send them out first thing in the morning.

Round 3 : Fern Bay Gold Reverse : Pre-race discussion
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG