The online racing simulator
Rules clarification
Just to clarify that TC is NOT permitted to be used in the FZ5.

Any infringement in future rounds will be met with a penalty.

You have be warned.
TC slows you down, no need to use it imo.
But yeah, good to have it as a rule.
who`s been naughty and used it
Yea. I think I was spectating someone using it, when they change gear, the revs drop almost instantly (even with or without throttle cut) when the TC is on, the engine is RESTRICTED, rather than just not used fully on the downchange of gears I.E : (throttle cut on downchange)
Obviously, due to last nights debacle, we need some more rules clarification......

You are NOT allowed to pit during qualifying, this means tele-pitting and driving in the pitlane, if your car is damaged, you either continue qualifying with a damaged car or spectate.

ANY further infringment of this rule will result in the driver being moved to the back of the grid.

If you disconnect AFTER qualification is started, you will not be permitted to re-join qualifying.

Any infringement will result in the driver being placed at the back of the grid.

If you fail to add your ballast in qualifying, you will be placed at the back of the grid.

If you fail to add your ballast in the race, you will be DSQ'd

Talking during qualification is now prohibited, and will result in the driver being placed at the back of the grid

If anyone needs any other rules clarifying PLEASE do it BEFORE the race.
i am also quite dissapointed in last nights confusion , cos i know there are alot of rules to follow but you should know mostly all of them , hope the next race goes a bit better.
Well...

Quote from Rules :Qualification : This is a ONE SHOT qualifying system, that means that once you have left the pits to start your qualification, you will not be permitted to re-enter the qualification if you pit, once you are out, that’s it, no second goes.

...i find this unclear. I thought it was meant like you cannot use Shift+S, not to drive in and repair your car.
If i will get any penalty for my pitstop, then i will not accept it, because of this.
How much clearer can I make it?

Quote :you will not be permitted to re-enter the qualification if you pit, once you are out, that’s it, no second goes.

One shot means you get one chance to qualify, it's as clear as I can make it.

It has been reiterated time and time again, I really can't understand why people find it hard to grasp......
Quote from Kid222 :If i will get any penalty for my pitstop, then i will not accept it, because of this.

We may have a problem then
Hmm...
Now when it's clarified, ok. But before i just didn't get it. How can i know that it means no pit at all? Maybe it's just my stupidity or my misunderstanding, but i didn't know, what "One shot" in english means in this context.
The rule says don't join again after pitting, there is no mention of Shift+S.
Driving into a pit box is still a pit stop
So I think it's down to you assuming the rule means telepitting.
You aren't allowed to repair your car during qualifying, you aren't allowed to rejoin into the qualifying a 2nd time. Simple

Rules clarification
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG