The online racing simulator
#1 - gru
Round 7 Race Discussion
i want to say sorry to ASR david01 for damaging His car (lap 4, server #2)
i got hit by [CRO] Dino, spinned and stopped on race line, couldnt help it
i watched replay and saw that U had to pit after this crash, really sorry about that :/

[CRO] Dino: U didnt even touch a brake! went through me like i wasnt there. already reported U for this
my suggestion is simple. If the purpose of a lag lap is to ensure people don't lag out and the race is ready to go after a restart, why not just get everyone to drive around like its a parade lap and enforce a simple rule that all use their pit limiter.

This will have the effect of keeping drivers in their position and stopping totally unnecessary crashes!
And I want to hear what's the story from ASR david01 on why he had to put me in the wall on lap 19 on the oval...?
Look'd like bumpdrafting to me... only performed by an idiot...

Fortunately he went hard in the wall himself in the stunt... and he vent on to log out of the race just after the incident...

Very unsporting behavior if you'd ask me...
I had a terrible race
1:30am realised we didnt have a 2nd driver did a few laps went to bed at 2:00am. woke up at 6:40am for the race.

Didnt make Div A which was a bit disappointing but was half expected considering the lack of preparation.

added +1 rear wing for the race didnt seem to make much different in the practise laps i did. but with a full tank of fuel it was handling terribly and i wasnt driving much better .
Come off the track a number of times pitted changed a few settings on the car was quite right had to pit again (for some reason, likely damage) changed setup again. felt so much better but by than was already 1 lap down. put in a few decent lap in last quarter of the race.

I would like to say sorry if i came in contact with someone. The race was a bit of a blurr for me dont remember much. Will check replay out later.

Also a big sorry to Richard from dba i thought i had enough speed to unlap myself but kept making mistakes, after a few tried i decided to stop pull over unplug replug my wheel as it was uncentering during the race. but i had already heard you up to much. Sorry mate
#5 - richy
Well, single seaters arnt really my thing and I had been busy practicing for other leagues but still gave it my best shot. I started in 21st on server 2, even with a p.b in qualifying. The timer went orange and qualifying was over, my final lap was good, i crossed the line and got my first 2:01 p.b. (yes i know its slow compared to the fast guys).

The race started and I was a bit nervous, lots of cars around and I found myself passing slow or spinning cars aswell as catching up to other racers on the track, a little out of my comfort zone, I just wanted to cruise round safely. I think I tapped dsrc michael on the bum in the oval section, sorry mate, bad judgement of my overtake, got away with it but felt a bit bad. I think a couple of laps later i almost rear ended him again but managed to avoid it, just!

Then I settled into a rhythm in some space, found my line and tried my best not to get it wrong, something took hold of me and drove for me, at times I sat there with the wheel in my hands, baffled that I hadnt messed it all up yet, practice was terrible I wasnt very confident for the race distance at all. I slowly saw my position rising due to people making errors or pit stops which was nice too. I wasnt prepared to fight anyone, just get it home in the position I was in, a top 10 was more than I expected. So there I was cruising in 8th place with only a few laps to go when someone was gaining on me in my mirror. I let them go by taking a wide line and not fighting for it, but I guess someone took kindly to my good deed and the guy pitted then next lap, so my position I got back! I pitted once didnt have much damage, had a little too much fuel at the end but glad that I made sure I had plenty, 60% start fuel, pit just over half way and take on 50% fuel and new tyres. Old worn tyres are so nice when they cool down eh?!

8th place on server 2 even though I was slow and unsteady. chuffed with that.
Quote from Arrow. :Also a big sorry to Richard from dba i thought i had enough speed to unlap myself but kept making mistakes, after a few tried i decided to stop pull over unplug replug my wheel as it was uncentering during the race. but i had already heard you up to much. Sorry mate

Np.. was only a problem during the race...
#7 - gru
Tribunal results thread is closed, and i just have to write it

Quote : Complaint against [CRO] Dino
After reviewing those situations the judges agreed that there was contact but he done what he could to prevent it.

im sorry, did U watch replay? i think not
he did nothing to prevent it, he could brake, he could pass me, he had a lot of time to react, i didnt show in front of him suddenly...

when my team mate broke blue flag rule, he got penalty which cost him 3 positions
this guy here kicked me out of race (i rolled on roof) and its ok?
more, Ur telling me he done all he could? oh come on!
Quote from gru :Tribunal results thread is closed, and i just have to write it

im sorry, did U watch replay? i think not
he did nothing to prevent it, he could brake, he could pass me, he had a lot of time to react, i didnt show in front of him suddenly...

when my team mate broke blue flag rule, he got penalty which cost him 3 positions
this guy here kicked me out of race (i rolled on roof) and its ok?
more, Ur telling me he done all he could? oh come on!

That thread is closed for a reason: to prevent unnecessary discussions like this.
#9 - gru
Quote from AppiePils :That thread is closed for a reason: to prevent unnecessary discussions like this.

oh really? so tell me, why round 7 thread is closed, while other rounds threads are still opened?
"unnecessary discussions" - so all i can say in BOTT subforum is how great organisation it has and how happy i am? any kind of critics isnt welcome? interesting...
Quote from gru :oh really? so tell me, why round 7 thread is closed, while other rounds threads are still opened?
"unnecessary discussions" - so all i can say in BOTT subforum is how great organisation it has and how happy i am? any kind of critics isnt welcome? interesting...

But whats the point of even discussing it if the decision wont be changed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG