CADET CHAOS

PRe-Qualiy 15 minutes
Qual 9 minutes
Race 1 9 laps
Race 2 9 laps
Race 3 18 laps (Reverse 1-8 grid)
*All races carry sprint points

Race Numbers

Aston has 32 pit boxes so 32 people can race.

SO Races will be the 19 automatic qualifiers and the top 13 from Pre-qualifying

Qualifying
Qualifying at Aston Cadet Reverse will be 9 minutes.

Every entered driver has been sent the approperiate PM as either an Automatic qualifier or a Pre-qualifier.

Please read and confirm you understand the rules.

Please note, pre-qualifiers that do not make the fastest 13 drivers, should wait to see how many auto drivers turn up.

If less than the 19 turn up, we start using more Pre-qualifiers, so please don't leave STRAIGHT away.

Admin

We will have 2 Race Admin at Aston Cadet Reverse.

M.Butz - ZWR Team Member Head Admin
JohnUK89 - UKCT - Server Provider.

Please make your lives easier, by making their lifes easier and limit the cht at times where the grids etc etc are getting formed and don't at any time, VOTE for something to happen like restart or qualify etc etc.

Round 3 non-attendance

If you plan to not attend this Round 3 at Aston Cadet Reverse

let us know.

If you let us know in advance you place will be kept in the league. If you do not you risk your place being removed.

Many thanks for your co-operation,

Dru and the Admin Team
#2 - Nobo
I'm on a birthday this week ...i start beginning to think someone dont want me to attend this league.
First race disconnect after pre-qualy and no pass for server, then longer at work, now spontanous birthday-party.
Do I really have to do prequalification on round 3 again?
#4 - Dru
Quote from RevengeR :Do I really have to do prequalification on round 3 again?

Yes - of course

The only people who get into automatic qualification are the people who scored the most points in the previous round (in this case Round 2.

As you were not present at Round 2 you therefore did not score any race points and therefore will have to attend pre-qualifying of Round 3.

Hope this makes sense

Regards,

Dru
#5 - mr_x
So where's the round 3 quali lists then?

I'm confused as to how this pre-qual thing works, I thought it went on championship postition :s
#6 - Dru
Quote from mr_x :So where's the round 3 quali lists then?

I'm confused as to how this pre-qual thing works, I thought it went on championship postition :s

Absolutely not! and it never has done.

It is done on the previous rounds scores. The people with the most points are rewarded for their good race results with an automatic spot.

Hence, if you miss a round or do not score, regardless if you are the championship leader or not you would have to pre-qualify the next week.

I explained this cleaerly to you Chris pre-season as you explained that you were likely to be not about for round 4 FE Club and you were told that it meant you would be in Pre-qualifying for Round 5 SO4R regardless if you were top or bottom in the points table

Everyone was sent a PM

Either a PREQUALIFYING PM

or an AUTOMATIC QUALIFYING THREAD

But since you wanna be nosey - they are attached as well

Also this shows you that as only 19 people scored points as SO1 we only have 19 automatic qualifiers (max ever is only 20)

Therefore with a grid of 32 at Aston 13 pre-qualifiers will get the chance to race.

BTW, i've also got a sick note form another Auto so it means 14 pre-qualifiers WILL get to race

I hope this clears everything up
Attached images
auto Round 3.JPG
pre Round 3.JPG
#7 - mr_x
Right, well explained, I'm not confused anymore.

I remember you saying now, but been so busy with work and people annoying me lately that I've put all this to the back of my mind really.

I now understand... and yes, I won't be around for FE Club, unfortunately it's my strongest track too.
I'm feeling really crap right now (man flu! ) so I'm not gonna race tomorrow. The last thing I want to do is make it worse.
Quote from Leifde :I'm feeling really crap right now (man flu! ) so I'm not gonna race tomorrow. The last thing I want to do is make it worse.

Cows still get milked you know!!!!
I wont be racing tomorrow as I have a RSWC leage race tomorrow
#11 - Dru
Quote from niall09 :I wont be racing tomorrow as I have a RSWC leage race tomorrow

Then this means you'l miss the rest of the thursdays races or every other, meaning rounds 3/5/7?

Eitherway thats bad planning on your part
Dru,
I will try to make it on time tonight, but still don't know if I can make it. I promise to do my best, but there is no way I will know in advance... Please don't kick me out of the series if I can't be there tonight...

Also, my team mate, #36 M. Clarey will not be there tonight, he just informed me.
Thanks!
Gergely
#13 - Dru
Quote from Gergely :Dru,
I will try to make it on time tonight, but still don't know if I can make it. I promise to do my best, but there is no way I will know in advance... Please don't kick me out of the series if I can't be there tonight...

Also, my team mate, #36 M. Clarey will not be there tonight, he just informed me.
Thanks!
Gergely

We never kick people out who tell us they may not be there

Well, good luck making it - if not - then at least I know where you are

Regards,

Dru.
dru, i dont feel very well and dont want to risk driving, i was seeing if i felt any better but have got worse
#15 - Dru
Quote from james12s :dru, i dont feel very well and dont want to risk driving, i was seeing if i felt any better but have got worse

Thanks for letting me know - get better soon - see you on the track when you can

Regards,

Dru.
i should e ok for next week, staring at a pc thing with cars reving in your ears is not get when you have a bad head and i also keep sneezing, not get when trying to negotiate au rouge lol
Dru - as Danny wont be racing, could I take his place and score points for him

This pre-quali thing sucks ass big time. I want to race a full season, not half of one because I didnt score enough points in one race and then not have any luck in the pre-quali. I seriously considered leaving the league because of this, but your the boss
Quote from The General Lee :I want to race a full season, not half of one because I didnt score enough points in one race and then not have any luck in the pre-quali. I seriously considered leaving the league because of this

I seriously felt the same to be honest.... but have got over this on one premise! I signed up for this knowing full well what the rules were and wont let my team down by dropping out...... that said, it really got to me that I tried to qualify the race before last and didn't!

Take luck out of the equation and prac hard. If you are good enough, you'll manage one good lap to qualify
That's the spirit. Practise , practise, practise. There's only 32 race positions after all out of a possible or so 50 entrants and the fastest men get the positions. That's just the way it is and it's the fairest way to give everybody a chance to compete in this league.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG