The online racing simulator
Hello ALZY,

Here is a response to your points, on behalf of the staff of *The Original LFS League.

1. Appeals Arbiter decisions are prepared with careful consideration, and are final.

2. The duration of penalties is expressed in 'weeks' in the rules, which is an anachronism dating back to the times when races were held every week. The staff has decided to change the rules and to replace 'weeks' by 'events' or 'next events' or something along those lines, which is better in accordance with the system currently used by the league.

In your specific case, this means that the warning would be valid for the races that are held today, the skilldriving event of next weekend + two further events.

Given that I don't like the idea of changing the rules retroactively, we can also, for your case, apply 4 weeks from the date of the Appeals Arbiter decision. I give you the option of the specific case, or to accept the application of the revised rules. If you accept the application of the revised rules, I would amend the Appeals Arbiter decision, and announce the rule change in that revised decision. (there are precedents for Appeals Arbiter decisions containing rule changes).

Any future decisions will, in any case, be based on the modified rules.

Sincerely,

Solar Hydro, OLFSL Appeals Arbiter
hi again
well to be honest, it seems you are more concearned with imposing my warning for 4 races ( new rules) than you are with the fact, that the person who you agree took me out. still manages to beat me in the race...
very sorry but your logic in fair play defeates me totally..

i will go away and consider this, before making any rash decisions
sorry but i think alzy's 4 week ban does need looking at again coz i was behind him and loads of cars was passing me UNDER yellow flags (thats a car spinning in front or a crash plz slow down which i thought was wrong?yes?) if them cars had slowed down for the yellows then that would not have happened and alzy could have found a safe spot to pull over and let everyone by (thats if the smash up had'nt started)

i to was involved in the crash and had my whole race spoilt for one crash at the start
Quote from Psymonhilly :sorry but i think alzy's 4 week ban does need looking at again

Where did you read about him being banned? The final decision was a formal warning.
I agree to the decision, but would like to add my comment.
It wasn't intentional and I am sorry. I drove this event with mouse, because it's better for me in rally events. Today, I talked to my teammate, who is driving with mouse all the time and he said that he sometimes suffers under mouse lag, which throws his wheel in game to random point. That's what happened to me. Online gaming has it's weak points and that was one of them. But I feel guilty for rushing back to the track after the crash causing another crash. Well, I feel better after saying this. I hope you understand, because you are a grown-up as I heard. Try to live on and I hope we have better races in the future.

Greetings,
Priit
hi pritmek
listen m8 do not think for one minute i have any problem with you at all, because i dont !
you may have made mistakes, in the race and you did what any good racer should do, race on and let the organisers sort it out later..
there are in any sporting event, rules that are supposed to deal with theses things..
now with all the good will in the world, i cant see how you can be allowed to finish in front of me when you hit me twice at the start of the race, causing so much damage that i could not control the car.. in nearly every event i know of that would be a black flag offence, let alone let you go on to finish in front of me in the race that is obsered!

think about it, you got a penalty for hitting me twice but the advantage you gained over me from doing it allows you to beat me.. someone is losing the plot somewere !illepall
Defo agree with Psy on the ground that alot of cars were overtaking under a yellow flag, most didn't even slow and if you did slow you got punted off the track. illepall

I'm not arguing about the descision as you say it's final, just expressing an issue which should have been of high concern as think about it, someone spins, yellow flag comes on, everyone eases back and no one crashes the car that spun off, the sole purpose of the yellow flag, isnt it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG