The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
UF Baby R Championship Table
Attached you will find confirmed results from Round 1 of the UF Baby-R Championship.

The Drivers Points Table has been attached.

The Teams Points Table will be included form Round 2 onwards.

Congratulations to our Current Championship Top 3,

1st #777 P.Bela 58pts
2nd #8 J.Green 44pts
3rd #10 M.Pesonen 42pts
Attached images
Round 1 Championship Standings.jpg
-
(james12s) DELETED by Dru
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
(richy) DELETED by Dru
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
(richy) DELETED by Dru
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
(Swiss_Tony) DELETED by Dru
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
-
(PaulC2K) DELETED by Dru
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
(Nobo) DELETED by Dru
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
-
-
(RevengeR) DELETED by Dru
-
(Dru) DELETED by Dru
#2 - Dru
Round 2 Scores and Information has been updated on the website

Thanks Paul.

Regards,

Dru.
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Blackout :Here is a link for those who don't have any idea what he is talking about.

http://www.lfsevents.net/standings.php?d=2&season_id=1

Damn that Monsieur Green, scoring double figures every race. You will have your Hamilton moment, I swear!

Hehehehe.

It's only luck - if Perei was there i wouldn't be leading, and next round Rooble 'll be all over my ass like a horny badger.
#5 - BURN
not that it matters, but where my points ?

Regards # 95 M.Pust
Internal Server error - 5oo server Error
Quote from BURN :not that it matters, but where my points ?

Regards # 95 M.Pust

Not that it matters, but when are you going to sign up to the site/season so that it can give you some points

Check the round results, 1 & 2, your there, but because your not in the entrants list you have no existance in that series so your entry cant be given its updated total points for the standings. Until your in the list of people in the series it will never look for your name in the results, so it will never calculate your points. You dont exist as a racer until you sign up on the site.

Quote from CELTIC100 :Internal Server error - 5oo server Error

Hopefully a quick software update to the server, im not sure how long it will be down for, but it shouldnt be too long.

I got this from them.. 19hrs ago, iirc eastern is -5hrs so they've probably been working on the server for a couple of hours already.
Quote from lfsevents.net webhost :On Saturday November 17th at 2pm EST we will be upgrading the Venus server's apache version to 2.2 from the currently running 1.3 branch. We expect this migration to take about an hour to do. We do not expect any down time during this migration.

The reason for this is the new Venus server we introduced CentOS 5 and Apache 1.3.3.9. Unfortunately this configuration is not playing very nice with PHP4 as a result there is numerous stability issues with PHP pages using PHP4. So unfortunately we're unable to give the amount of notice as we would have liked.

We had planned to make the migration on all servers a week from now after extensive testing we've been doing on this setup. Unfortunately with the problems we cannot wait a week to have this done. We're very sorry about the lack of notice regarding this.

Once again we're very sorry about the short notice on this. But as some of you have experienced our PHP4 configuration on the new server has not been acting properly and we do not have a solution to that with our current configuration setups. If you have any questions about this migration or any problems after do not hesitate to contact us.

Date: 11/16/2007

Start time (EST): 2:00pm
End time (EST): 3:00pm
Duration: 60 minutes

ironically at one point the mercury website was hosted on a server 'named' (labelled/identified) as 'mercury' complete coincidence but it took me a moment to wonder wtf they were on about mercury all the time in an early email

I had to contact them about 10 days ago regarding a problem with the server, it was under heavy strain and at 90% load and showing some warnings, they fixed the problem and upgraded it a few days later, unfortunately it seems the config they used in terms of software hasnt gelled as it should so they're going with something else, hopefully something tried and tested.
#8 - BURN
Quote from PaulC2K :... You dont exist as a racer until you sign up on the site. ...

i know i have to sign up at the site and i did bevor season started :tiltwe talked about my mail adress over pm cause i used a valid one), but i used my lfs name "BURN". Should i have signed up with the Cup-Name?
Your registered to the site, but not to the season itself. The idea is for people to be able to sign-up to take part in a series using this site, and with the information its given from users signing up and the results coming in from MPR parsing its supposed to make life easier for the organiser and just as simple for the user if all they need to do is look for upcoming seasons and submit their details for approval. If you sign up (when the site is back, i suspect now its their f**k up as they're claiming it was all successful) then i'll get it approved and redo the round results and run the round/points assignment script and you'll appear on the standings.
#10 - BURN
oki, my fault

UF Baby R Championship Table
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG