The online racing simulator
Team and driver changes
Hello racers,

a few racers currently in the season have not raced in any event yet and are also not responding to emails (I wont call names, but maybe they wake up if they happen to read this). Since we want full grids we might replace those people with new racers. This could happen as soon as this weekend (so the new racers can join the Blackwood race and are still in for the championship).

The racers that drove pre-qualification will be selected above people who didn't, but other people are also welcome (e.g. if you were on holiday during the pre-qual).

The new racers are however not allowed to form a team with someone who is already in the season and already in a team.

There will be around 5 places, so if you are interested send a PM to me quickly!

Addition:

Because quite a significant racers made a last minute decision not to compete in this season we will allow racers to form new teams. Before the season I did say that we would not allow this, but the situation at the moment is so, that if we dont allowe new teams, we might end up with 8 cars in the team event.

So everyone please contact me using a PM if you want to team up with a driver that is currently teamless. Do remember that we will not allow switching back or another team move, we do want to keep some consistency in the season.

Also there are still enough places available, so please do apply!
You heard the ole' man! Get cracking!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG