The online racing simulator
are we testing on the first as i havent been on lfs for like 10 days or more so need to get back into the grove
Quote from mr_x : perfectly, perfect lines, perfect braking points.

you use the brake?>

Hi, is it possible for me still to singup or join the testrace on Thursday?

Grtz,
Kevin
Moo.Racing
Quote from StableX :you use the break?>

Yep... main reason being is I'm going alot faster than you are
Quote from mr_x :Yep... main reason being is I'm going alot faster than you are

Could be why I manage only 2 laps...... before doing a jakg roll

sorry, I cant find the setup to dload
This is my base setup, the one I'm using to make the rest.

I'm fairly sure I've posted this before.
Attached files
UF GTR_UF45% BASE SET.set - 132 B - 167 views
thanks Mr X - your kindness exceeds your personal charm
so is it possible to join the test thursday or do i have to be signed up for it, and is it still possible to sign up?
The stickies say its closed, as it has for the last 10 days or so.
Whether you can join the test sessions on Thursday comes down to whether there is room in there after the signed up people are all there, its first come first served for the signed up folk, 32 slots, 50 signed up, so you'll only get in assuming a significant number of people dont show up which is reasonably likely based on the last few test dates but as this is the last one before the series and will probably be run like a proper round it may be busier than usual.
Turn up if your available, but you'd only get in if theres room after registered folk are in.
hmmm okay, i'll see what happens
I'd be more than happy to welcome the un-registered but as Paul says, it could be a busy night as it's the last night of practise. However, it's important that the registered get priority to the spaces so could I maybe ask that the un-registereds wait just a little bit after qualy starts before connecting? Reason being I don't think there's any way of knowing who's knocking at the door outside. ie. if they are registered or not. Unless we have some spec spots, do we Paul ? I dunno.

Anyhow, if you would really like to get involved I'd speak to Dru when he comes back from holiday as I believe some have dropped out (as per norm) There's still a full grid in place and more but you may just get a pre-qualy place that might just get you on the grid. Ya never know
i'll check it at 20.20 so then the qualy is 5 minutes underway ,
Thank you for your response

Grtz,
Kevin
Quote from Scrabby :i'll check it at 20.20 so then the qualy is 5 minutes underway ,
Thank you for your response

Same here, i'll join you in vent so you can tell me
Feel free to join vent, mate! I'll be there as well!

greetz

der butz
Without sounding thick - is testing tonight then?
no the-1st-of-nov its the-31st-of-oct-today (read very slowley) lol
can i have the ip plz for vent then
#243 - Dru
Quote from Scrabby :can i have the ip plz for vent then

The vent channel Butz speaks of is a team channel and Nobo/Aldi drives in the ZWR Masters of Endurance Team and therefore already has access to this private channel...

Sorry that Butz's post looked like a eneral invitation to join the channel.... it is confusing enough with 10 people in already
lol
np
was this an april fools race or something??
random people joining during qualify and mid race joining,
not to mention the chatting even tho admins tell them not to.
i would have thought since we been practicing for the last month that something like this should not have happened.
Quote from Psymonhilly :was this an april fools race or something??
random people joining during qualify and mid race joining,
not to mention the chatting even tho admins tell them not to.
i would have thought since we been practicing for the last month that something like this should not have happened.

I reversed into your path in that last race, I'm sorry. My team-mates were telling me to reverse on teamspeak so I didn't think to check, sorry mate.
I do agree.

There seemed to be one or two people with there names not correct. With one guy using his race name and another having his name the wrong colour even though he was told last week to change it.

I was late, I apologise. I was working on my car and lost track of time. I didnt say because I didnt want to speak during the race. But I did wait till the end before joining.

Quote from Leifde :I reversed into your path in that last race, I'm sorry. My team-mates were telling me to reverse on teamspeak so I didn't think to check, sorry mate.

I wasn't on TS at this time, so I take no blame.
Take it back...
Well i had a good session tonight. However I ran in some traffic during qualify. Wich got me thinking. The 8 minutes on the bigger tracks is too short.

If you have SO town 8 minutes is enough but on a track like tonight there isnt enough time. It takes you 1.30 minutes before you can start a hotlape. Then you have the crash and rolls during your hotlape. Also with 25 racers there is always 1 who is holding you up during your hotlape.

For a good hotlape on that particular track it should be at least 10 minutes but i prefer more time.

Then there is the first 2 lapes who are carnage. I still dont get it why people want to win the race in the first corners. This time i even let racers past me in the first lapes. Guys come on its fun but stop trying to win the race at T1. You ruining it for other racers.

UF 1300 testing
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG