The online racing simulator
#1 - Cawwa
South City Long Post race
Let it out here ...
I've slept for a total of 12 hours in three nights, so I wasn't up for this round. Sorry for missing the event.
This happened to my PC, the screen suddenly became as follows:

Shift + F as soon as possible, I hope not to have any probocado chaos

sorry
Sorry lads but I had to retire about 25/26 laps in. Mainly down to the fact that my joystick completely disintegrated in my hands and couldn't turn my car. Disastrous first couple of laps in which I needed to pit, tried to go long but needed to pit for a second time, and after that joystick went on strike.

Time to get a G25 I suppose.
#5 - Cawwa
There been a lot of discusions about others bad driving. If we are going to deal with this we need a protest.
Send it to lfslemans at gmail.com and we'll have a look.

This track is extra hard when driving in traffic so patience is a must.

Myself flipped the car when I thought a car was about to passing me on the outside. My own damn fault ... s..t!!

Congrats to Laurila again!!
Of course congrats to Swan, damn alien!! ...
So the first thing is the start. Pleeeeaaaase never again. Thats just a huge mess. The only thing which could work is that we do no double file and forget the GREEN command. When the first car enters the last corner it can go what ever speed it likes, like in real.

Then sorry to Cawwa, I came a bit too close to your side

Then I wondering how some cars pass or lap (mostly GT1 cars). Do you really think the outside is the best way to do it?
Think that you much faster and that you damn fast close up to GT2 cars. So they expect you to pass on the inside to the next corner but when you pass at the right the might just not see you and crash you into the wall.

@rolle
you have a PB from 1:44: in the FZR. When you are that slow then pls don't start. You break like 50m or more before the corner and nobody is expecting that during a league race. Then of course I crash straight into your rear and others into both of us. So pls guys, have at leat a certain speed/time when racing in the league.

I think Lluna should get the points. I think cars in F1 who crash in the last couple laps get the points as well.
Thanks to all of you.

Difficult race track but some survived the 60 laps og South City Long .

Stats round 2 - see att. file.

Regards TDRT R.Kolz
Attached files
LeMansLeague_Round_2.zip - 22.2 KB - 301 views
#8 - Cawwa
#9 - Cawwa
Quote from tomylee :So the first thing is the start. Pleeeeaaaase never again. Thats just a huge mess. The only thing which could work is that we do no double file and forget the GREEN command. When the first car enters the last corner it can go what ever speed it likes, like in real.

Then sorry to Cawwa, I came a bit too close to your side

Then I wondering how some cars pass or lap (mostly GT1 cars). Do you really think the outside is the best way to do it?
Think that you much faster and that you damn fast close up to GT2 cars. So they expect you to pass on the inside to the next corner but when you pass at the right the might just not see you and crash you into the wall.

@rolle
you have a PB from 1:44: in the FZR. When you are that slow then pls don't start. You break like 50m or more before the corner and nobody is expecting that during a league race. Then of course I crash straight into your rear and others into both of us. So pls guys, have at leat a certain speed/time when racing in the league.

I think Lluna should get the points. I think cars in F1 who crash in the last couple laps get the points as well.

Rolling start discussion is here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=32833

About our contact: I wasn't that pleased when it happened but shit do happens. Once in a while we do mistakes, all of us. A typical racing incident. It would have been a good sportmanship to wait for me and let me pass, something to think about for the next race maybe ...

About comment about rolle: Well, I know rolle as a fair and clean driver, not always among the front runners. Being slow once in a while isn't a crime, however rear ending is! We have to take in consideration many possibilities when passing drivers. They might just slow down to make it easier to pass (that would be dangerous to do so in the racing line of course and not recommendable). Just hearing you say it's his fault makes me wonder. Imo you should make an apology to him for your rear ending. If he files a protest I will look into it.

About Lluna: Yes, I agree. It's stated in the points section you get your points if 75% of the race is done.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG