The online racing simulator
looks like im up for this too just hope its not too early sunday nite.
I'm up for this.
Great stuff! I now have set up an entry list in the forum so those that register can be added to it. This will guage the level of interest in this competition. If the numbers are big enough the original plan of GTR and TBO dual class will goi ahead.

If there is anything less than about 40 signups I will consider adding an additional class to the GFC subject to a successful test event.

Also, some people have expressed an interest in running in the LXs. I don't see a problem with this although I guess they would need there own class. If you would like to run in an LX please register and let me know so I can consider this as an option.
The calendar for this event has now been set. Visit this page for details:

GTTC LFS League Calendar
After running the last Bott round GF in the GTR's I'm definately up for this as I have found that the tintops are more my thing, also I am sure a few of the other [HR] drivers will be interested as we seem to have a hardcore GTR group forming through CTRA

Will you be having 2 car teams entering also with privateers, could give it an extra little interest as in real tintop racing with drivers and Constructors Championship
Quote from CELTIC100 :After running the last Bott round GF in the GTR's I'm definately up for this as I have found that the tintops are more my thing, also I am sure a few of the other [HR] drivers will be interested as we seem to have a hardcore GTR group forming through CTRA

Will you be having 2 car teams entering also with privateers, could give it an extra little interest as in real tintop racing with drivers and Constructors Championship

Yep - teams points will also be kept track of probably.

The Gentlefoot Tin Top Challenge (GTTC)
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG