#1 - Cawwa
Rolling start tests
Test "races" to test a rolling start:
Day1: Wednesday Oktober 17
Time: 18.00 UCT (20.00 CEST)

Day2: Sunday Oktober 21
Time: 15.00 UCT (17.00 CEST)

The procedure for rolling starts:

1. The pole sitter keep a speed around 100 to 120 km/h around the track.
2. Right before the last turn he slows down to 80 km/h and the cars form their selves into the two lines they had at the start.
3. Right before the s/f line the "GREEN GREEN" command drops. At that time start have gone. You are not allowed to pass any car in your own line before the s/f line.

Penalties
1. If a car spins out and rejoins to the track he can rejoin his place carefully. If he courses trouble for others a time penalty of 30s is handed out after the race.
3. If a car pass another car in the same line a time penalty of 30s is handed out after the race.

This text is planned to be in the rules section as well, so any comments about it is welcome ...
#2 - Kdovi
Sounds ok for me. I'll be there on Wednesday, less likely on Sunday
Quote : 2. Right before the last turn he slows down to 80 km/h and the cars form their selves into the two lines they had at the start.

That makes no sense to me. It's more that starting from the last corner the first car can do what ever speed he likes.
#4 - Kdovi
Quote from tomylee :...the first car can do what ever speed he likes.

Restart after full course yellow? Yes. But not in the case of rolling start. At least in my opinion
#5 - Cawwa
Quote from tomylee :That makes no sense to me. It's more that starting from the last corner the first car can do what ever speed he likes.

The meaning of this is to settle the grid and to keep the cars in formation down the s/f strait towards the s/f line in a speed around 80 km/h. The start should be done calmly this way ... I hope ...
But that we have to stay in a 2 by 2 formation will make it a mess again, I guess.

Normaly in real races (rolling start) when the pace car enters the pits, the first car can do what ever speed it wants.
I will be present at practice Sunday 21

Server?
#8 - Cawwa
Testing the rolling start procedure tonight at 18.00 UTC. Server is up.

Server: LFS LeMans League
Pass: endu1

Qualify: 5 min, @18.00 UTC
Race: 2 laps, @18.05 UTC

Insecure about time zones? Go here: http://www.lfsworld.net/ and look at your upper left. Both UTC and your local time is shown.
I'll Be there
i've only been in one series before with rolling starts and it was a mess at the start so practice for everyone will be a great idea
Sorry
Forgiveness for disconnect and connect in practice today. I am at work and complicated already receiving calls and a client.
I really interested in this practice, I will be on Sunday without any problems.
Once again apologize ...

My English is not good ... Forgive me for this too.
Np Nano, I can understand what you mean ...

After some misunderstandings the start went pretty smooth I think. We have one more occation to see how it works. If it works as it should I write what it says in the first post here into the rules.
Damn, might not make practise, having to work on Sunday to get my orders out and away.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG