The online racing simulator
Quote from Drizzt_ZA :Team MCS720 will be there, number 46 for the XRR.

Steven Pelser LFSDI - Drizzt_ZA
Chase Gunther LFSID - YorkHunt

Just waiting for confirmation on GT2 class will update most soonest.

GT2 - XFR #45

Ashley Oldfield - LFSID: Boris_the_Blade
Pieter Gendenhuis - LFSID: Nucron

Looks like our GT2 car has got some engine problems and wont make it to Race 1.

Driver Update for GT1

S. Pelser LFSW - Drizzt_ZA
P. Geldenhuys - Nucron

Good Luck to everyone on Sunday
n1Racing driver line-up for race 1:

GT1 #74
J.Silvo (J.s.S)
J.Toikka (Psilok)

GT2 #75
P.Resman (Primoz)
T.Lepola (Seme)
Server Password
Can't seem to get into the server, you guys change the password?

try now, we start in 10-15 minutes
No Problem scoop we are all knows this darn technical things
updated post #12 with our lineup.

paXton
I have looked at the replays there has been some cuting but in my opinion it didn't influence the overall outcome of the qual

Also the grids in post 1 have been update with the qual results

And 3rd the tracker file has been loaded it should be working when we start the race link

As for race time, Race starts in exactly 5 hours from now or at 14:00 UTC or 16:00 CEST
I'm trying to get a hold of wollet to see what's the prob with the tracker
wollet says that you cant get it running when the race runs.

edit:

Please watch the cutting. There was some heavy cutting done in the chicane. we are not cutting and we saw drivers gettin almost 1 sec in the last split due it
It's too late to get the tracker going, i'll have to do it by hand so pls try not to disconect, and for MCS720 what happened and what lap were you on?

To let everyone know i'm doing random chicane checks on cars if i catch u with all 4 wheels off the track instant DT, and i will take screen shots of every time
We, Karma, failed qualification but it's ok to race right? Sorry, we made confusion about the qualify hours.. :P
Race started for some time now but set your name and get on track to get the points for last place better then nothing
And the time rule for each player how we do that?Just change player 1 time? Sorry the missing hour race...
yes just 1 time, u already missed 1 hour of the race so just get in do half of the remaining time and let your team mate do the other half
This is the Screenshot of the Race.
Replay will follow.

Congratulations again to everybody. Great Race
Attached images
Race_one_screen.jpg
Quote from Scoop :It's too late to get the tracker going, i'll have to do it by hand so pls try not to disconect, and for MCS720 what happened and what lap were you on?

To let everyone know i'm doing random chicane checks on cars if i catch u with all 4 wheels off the track instant DT, and i will take screen shots of every time

Scoop, we be the noobs in this race, apologies for the total cock up in driver changes. No worries we have figured it out now and it will not happen again

Really enjoyed the racing, seems we are a bit off the pace atm, so off we go to practise for the next one.

Great racing everyone !!!
Thanks all for good race. It was really good expierence too drive that long race after one year. We had one disconnect, but it doesn't matter. Looking forward to next round.
Thank you all for good and clean racing. See you in South City.
Thanks for the race guys and congrats Inferno! This was quite an experience and FAC made loads of mistakes here...

We learned a lot and will certainly be stronger in South City.
Congrats inferno, great race....

god organization.....=)
Yeah, after all it was a good race. n1 also had a few bad moments but we will learn from our mistakes. Looking forward to the next race.

Thanks to all drivers for participating and of course congratulations to Team Inferno!
yeppers, good race all

congrates inferno, great show
Hi,

A race full of mistakes for Fluid Racing. Starting from the starting time, and ending in the race strategy, 2 punctures. Me and indie were very good consistent and prepared but we were unlucky on this round.
Good race anyway.

Congratz to Team Inferno.

Pedro Marques.

Season 3 - Round 1 Kyoto GP Long
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG