The online racing simulator
LFSEA 300 - V8 Supercar Event
LFSEA is pleased to announce a one of, single driver V8 Supercar event called the:
LFSEA 300

Date: Wed 26th September
Time: 8.00pm for 20min Qual, 8.30pm Race Start.
Track: Aston National (AS3)
Laps: 53

Note: Once again to ensure minimal lag free racing, this event is only open to S2 licensed racers within Australia & the Asia-Pacific region.

Revised V8 Supercar rules apply. Safety Car will be used. Resets will be allowed with penalty.

Drivers who registered for the RTECH1000 will be given first right of refusal for car selection. Maximum 30 racers.

NOTE: While this is a one off event (in lieu of the unfortunate demise of the RTECH1000) LFSEA is hoping to shortly release a range of V8 Supercars Events for your delectation.
Don't forget this in on this coming Wed night & there are still plenty of spots left.
So what are you waiting for, sign-up and come & enjoy a great night of racing with LFSEA.

Sign-up via the link above
I'd be interested in this, but i'm not the best driver, a few of you would of seen me around under the name "JingleS".

Can I still enter?
Hay mate, come along and have a go. We have some pretty fast blokes running in this event but as long as you obey blue flags you will be fine.

BTW, make sure you bludge a set from someone, this is a tough combo with the wrong set.

Cheers
No worries at all.

All signed up, looking forward to it.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG