The online racing simulator
Attached file contains both CD FZR #18 and CD FXR #25 skins.

Please could any IGTC official tell me if the skins are officially accepted as valid for IGTC races as they are ?

Notice: these skins are private and shouldn't be used by anyone not being a member of the ConeDodgers Racing Team.
IGTC offcials and members of other teams involved in the IGTC league are allowed to use these skins for renders but not for driving online on any server.
Attached files
CD_IGTC.zip - 1.2 MB - 278 views
Those skins look fine to me (and quite beautiful!). The only possible issue is that the number plate isn't on the rear of the FXR, but we realize that it can be hard to fit it there legibly and since you have the number/IGTC logo I think that'll do.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :The only possible issue is that the number plate isn't on the rear of the FXR, but we realize that it can be hard to fit it there legibly and since you have the number/IGTC logo I think that'll do.

Just to avoid any confusion, do you confirm that the skins, as they are, are valid and legitimate for the IGTC races ?
Yup. They are valid
Here you go
Attached images
FZR_cyb_IGTC.jpg
Can all of the teams also send a PSD containing their teams logo.
Here is ours. Use the background or another if needed.
Attached files
LOTF_LOGO_08.psd - 197.3 KB - 376 views
Here are our skins in 2048 for renders:
Attached images
XRR_CORE-IGTC23-hr.jpg
FZR_CORE-IGTC8-hr.jpg
It is vital that all teams post both their teams skin and logo in PSD or JPG format for website upgrading to proceed.
If you sent me a PM send it again, i may have deleted it without realising.
OK thanks Benji
UKCT's skin is attached, as is a PSD of the UKCT logo
Attached images
XRR_UKCTIGTC.jpg
Attached files
UKCT.psd - 180.5 KB - 377 views
Looks great, thanks John.
Synergy banner psd added to my OP
Alias Racing Team skin:
Attached images
FXR_Alias_IGTC#2.jpg
I'll get a Hi-res of new one up as soon as I get it from the admin.
Guess I should read before I post, thanks for being on top of things Ben!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG