The online racing simulator
2007 Stage Rally Championship - Awards & Thanks
Well, that wraps up SimRS's first ever championship season, and I have to say it's been as fun and exciting as I had hoped! There have been plenty of highs, plenty of lows, lots of drama and intense rivalry. I can't thank everyone enough for their support and commitment to SimRS, and I hope you'll all stay long into the future (can you believe we're almost at our one-year anniversary?). With that said, I want to publicly recognize those who have gone above-and-beyond to help make SimRS and the 2007 SRC a success:

Aquilifer - This flyin' Finn not only competed in every round of the 2007 Stage Rally Championship, but worked very hard beforehand making VCOM stage rally compatible. As a personal token of thanks for his commitment, third-place SRC result, and personal time taken for SimRS, I'm awarding him his choice of any 'Under £10' item at Rallygifts.com.

Lococost - I wish I could shake your hand. Loco has 'rallied the troops' more times than I could count, helping spread the SimRS gospel. He's also one of the most dominant figures around, winning just about every event he enters (and no, it's not just the FZ5!). For his time, commitment, effort, and take-no-prisoners driving prowess, I'm also awarding him his choice of any 'Under £10' item at Rallygifts.com.

Jack - Don't worry, you're on 'the list' too! Jack is the only other one who competed in every SRC event, a pretty impressive feat by itself. But that's not all! Jack also surprised everyone (admittedly including myself) by upsetting Lococost (by one point!) for the overall title, taking the Turbo Rally Cup title as well. Just like the others, I feel that he's earned a little reward, so I'm also awarding him his choice of any 'Under £10' item at Rallygifts.com.

That's all for the awards, but I'd also like to thank a few others who made this a great season:

Niko - Always good for some comedic relief. I know you tried hard to keep up, but luck wasn't on your side most of the season. Always look at the bright side -- you've given me plenty of stuff for the highlight reel!

Team Elite - Wimpie, Stocky, DuVeL, Jos, and Filip. You guys kept punishing those FZ5's, keeping the RB4s on their toes. Wimpie inparticular did very well for himself, capturing two wins this season. Thanks to all of you!

'The Regulars' - Although I understand why many of you couldn't find the time to take part in much of the 2007 SRC, I still have to recognize you as the frontiersmen who got us off of the ground. David, Rubenz, hx, GenerAL, james12s, and Kaw, THANK YOU!

Keep an eye on these forums, as I have a big project planned for the winter!

thanks mate and well done to all i will make sure i race in the events i can around the uf owners club rounds

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG