The online racing simulator
May i ask who the scottish lad is that is commentating?
bawbag
+1 for mooney as commentator whenever he's not driving.
+100

Was very good again this time. There havent been fast car changes and you kept on the action.

The last radio minutes were caused by a higher force only so you are not to blame.
thank you all great race ^^ ill try to convince bagbag
duck is going to get interviewed now
Quote from baSh0r :ill try to convince bagbag

You arent going to be successful like this, though.
#58 - arco
Quote from baSh0r :duck is going to get interviewed now

Bring him on! I wanna hear his sexy Australian voice!
I enjoyed it.. thx..

Very good commentating and good streaming quality..
Haha, commentating is scary by the way, you don't realise how stupid you may and most probarly do sound untill you've said something.

Apologys for the rougher than normal bagz, my throat feels like sand paper but Squassy said he was in need.

I honestly don't think the that the commentating and racing thing would be good for me, I swear more than Squassy but I would be up for maybe a quick 5 min chat...maybe.

Good stuff anyway, some nice racing considering we were driving on westhill.

Also well done to Worm and the podium finishers.
Thats a shame, i've just got the stream working and now nothing's going on. Sounds like I missed a good one too!
i havent missed a thing

spinned at start, was 31st i think, came back to 9 at the end
Quote from Bawbag :Haha, commentating is scary by the way, you don't realise how stupid you may and most probarly do sound untill you've said something.

Apologys for the rougher than normal bagz, my throat feels like sand paper but Squassy said he was in need.

I honestly don't think the that the commentating and racing thing would be good for me, I swear more than Squassy but I would be up for maybe a quick 5 min chat...maybe.

Good stuff anyway, some nice racing considering we were driving on westhill.

Also well done to Worm and the podium finishers.

it's squasseL. SQUASSEL! XD
Thanks for the broadcast. As usual I enjoyed it very much and didn't have much trouble with the connection.

Too bad about the missing picture in the end though.
#65 - Worm
Download link in progress?
Download link will be available this week...
Unfortunately ZODhog is being groomed at his parents, he might got salmonella infection, or IDK exactly what. So he's very ill right now, and I hope he will get over this illness quickly.

Thus, Round 4 broadcast will be cancelled...

Sorry for the bad news guys, but we can't do anything just hope he will feel better.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Unfortunately ZODhog had been taken to hospital, he might got salmonella infection, or IDK exactly what. So he's very ill right now, and I hope he will get over this illness quickly.

Thus, Round 4 broadcast will be cancelled...

Sorry for the bad news guys, but we can't do anything just hope he will feel better.

ahhh well, Hope he has a good recovery and get well soon
Quote from Arrow. :Hi mate, Rnd 3 doesnt seem to be correct, only 224kb

Hmmm... 538 MB for me
Seems like he's still uploading the files.
Does the download fail for anyone else?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG