The online racing simulator
Quote from Z51L9889 :I certainly would not hit someone on purpose. I got a slingshot off the straight and ducked low into the corner. I have not yet seen the replay, so I cannot comment on the specifics of the incident, but I did not believe at the time that I initiated the contact. From my perspective at the time, a passing opportunity presented itself and by taking it I apparently surprised you. You turned into the corner thinking that no one was there and we made contact. The contact was pretty slight but with both cars near the limit we both lost control. I need to watch the replay to see if there is anything I could do differently if this same situation happens again.

I too believe that this was just a racing incident. I hope there are no hard feelings.

No hard feelings. If I on replay can see that no one did it on purpose or by ignorance, I don´t get annoyed. It´s just experience, we can share to be better in the future. In this case there were 2 things, which could have changed the situation. If you had turned earlier into the corner, which I find possible and if i could see you, which i couldnt, because you were in a blind angle to me and i din´t expect to hit anyone there.

Round 7 Race report
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG