The online racing simulator
Skill Track Times
Ok, I'm just a little confused, even after running a clean 2 laps, my SPR still just says FINISHED Gives no overall time unlike Fiendi's which uploaded as 1:35 something.

Am I to understand that we are just trying to make the fastest lap penalties or not??

If you could clear this up here I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.

Thanks.
yeah
#3 - ajp71
I just clicked single player Blackwood UF1 set it to 2 laps and pressed Go, worked perfectly, even loaded the layout automatically, not sure why it did that?
#4 - DeeS
huh best lap 43.28 no penalty points

and 1.29.69 final time ;]
just did about 20 laps: 1:30.6 best lap was 44.03
Do we do it in 'Hotlap' mode?
Quote from nikimere :Do we do it in 'Hotlap' mode?

Sure if you find a way to do it in hotlap mode

You have to go to single player.
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Sure if you find a way to do it in hotlap mode

You have to go to single player.

As it says above i cant get it to print my time in the Hotlap file name. Mine just says FINISHED.... does this matter?
Quote from nikimere :As it says above i cant get it to print my time in the Hotlap file name. Mine just says FINISHED.... does this matter?

I'm a noob at this myself, but I'll try..

I was told that the hotlap thingy doesn't understand it, so you have to drive the laps in single player mode and save the replay. Then just upload the replay to OLFSL website like you upload hotlaps. The site will take care of the rest

If you have done this, and you still have problems, then I must say my knowledge in this case ends here.. so someone more experienced needs to step in
#9 - Z0iC
How are penalties looked at? As the penalty seconds don't affect the laptime, which we are ranked on.

I do try not to hit them much, but on and above the limit, it is quite easy to hit them :bump:
That penalty thing is difficult. Those apparently are not added to total time (the information is not saved in the replay), so the site doesn't recognize them either. We just have to play with the times we get with or without penalties.

Although in the actual race penalties do count, if the game doesn't do that, the hosts will. So try not to hit them, it will only hurt you in the race
#11 - Z0iC
Ok.. I drove a clean replay now, with no penalties. And deleted the first one I uploaded which had penalties
#12 - Z0iC
Seeing as csimpok posted a time with plenty penalties, I uploaded a time with some too

Note: Or atleast trying to upload, as the OLFSL website isn't working properly
I cant run this, lol my fps are so bad with all the objects.. it sucks.
Quote from WGooden :I cant run this, lol my fps are so bad with all the objects.. it sucks.

I think some ppl had problems running it when they had their browser viewing the OLFSL site. The "snowstorm" eats a lot of processor time.

Just an idea..
My fps were around 20-30 aswell when I tried it(didnt have olfsl site open), usually its 60+, but now there was noticeable stuttering

Anyways good luck for everyone, I have to skip this event because of 24h MoE race same weekend
Quote from Sracer :My fps were around 20-30 aswell when I tried it(didnt have olfsl site open),
Anyways good luck for everyone, I have to skip this event because of 24h MoE race same weekend

I always have 20-30 fps Lucky you !
Btw, good luck in MoE !

Now let's see what time I can do

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG