The online racing simulator
Oval rules
(10 posts, started )
Oval rules
Quote :
Special Rules for the Oval:

1.1) Since the oval starts the pole car on the outside line by default, and since this is not a benefit to the polesitter on a rolling start, drivers will be asked to swap positions with the car next to them once they start rolling. Please give plenty of room and avoid contact when doing this!

I was gonna post this in the correct thread but it was closed

I get the point, but I think this will be confusing to actually do and is just asking for trouble.
True. A simple solution to this is to start the grid differently. I write down who qualifies where etc thus i can simple tell the 2nd place car to join first then the 1st place car and so on and so on.
Quote from BenjiMC :True. A simple solution to this is to start the grid differently. I write down who qualifies where etc thus i can simple tell the 2nd place car to join first then the 1st place car and so on and so on.

Hmm, why not give the 2nd position to the push-car. It can easily go to the right and let the field pass when it starts rolling.
Regardless, both of those ideas are better than the swap one I came up with on the spot.

I'll edit the post.
Well, with the SC nothing should have to be done. since the pole car, in a rolling start is the SC.
The race will have to be ended after qual either way, and one way or another the grid will be set so that the polesitter and other odd-numbered qualifiers are on the inside line.
let the SC do a qual lap in the BF1
I had to set [CD] IGTC to private because there were too many erm say beginners around ruining other people's practice.

Ask Benji or DWB for the game password.
Do we need a special thread for public notices of "Don't Bumpdraft Me"?
It's maybe worthwile you adding it to your 'Confirmation thread' posts.

Oval rules
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG