The online racing simulator
Clownpaint Gaming retires
I'm sad to inform you guys, but most importantly the organizers that Clownpaint Gaming is retiring from IGTC.

I would have loved for us to finish this season, however priorities and time comes into play, which is why I had to make this decision. We only entered this league to prepare some of our members for endurance racing, and to let them gain knowledge about various tasks that surrounds such races, however the ever evolving teams and especially the league itself made us very fond of this league - more than we thought we would.

I'm speaking on behalf of all cP when I say that the amount of effort put into improving this league from both the organizers and the teams is very very applaused. It was a good experience for us and the spirit/moral have been positive, so the decision wasn't easy to make at all - but sometimes things have to end prematurely.

We will be looking forward for next season, in which we will engage our selfs more seriously - if permitted entrance. IGTC have a great potential and we wouldn't want to miss it in the future.

Thanks to everyone and good luck with your remaining races.
Very sad to see this. CP has consistently provided "top-tier" levels of performance, more-so than all others in this league. Two rounds to go, it should be closely contested to see it you squeak out with the inagural points championship.

Anyway, thanks for the great drives, and good luck in the future (MOE presumably).

P.S. Going to miss your race write-ups terribly.
Sad news, hope to see you back for the next season
Sorry to see you guys go, but looking forward to seeing you again next season! Good luck with your other ventures.
Quote from srdsprinter :...Two rounds to go, it should be closely contested to see it you squeak out with the inagural points championship...

This wont be the case because when you withdraw from the league your points are removed.
Tough decisions are hard to make but this is a game and real life has to take presidence.
Good luck and looking forward to racing in the future.

Clownpaint Gaming retires
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG