The online racing simulator
UF1 on race 2.
(19 posts, started )
UF1 on race 2.
Hiya race fans,

I noticed race 2 isnt busy when TBO and UF1 are set as default car.
There was a poll to get the UF1 back in CTRA but nowadays it isnt used at all. As soon people see there stuck with a UF1 they leave.
I do the same.

I was racing with Sparky and Celtic on AS7R. 1 lape will cost you almost 3 minutes. The TBO even gonna overtake you in lape 4 or 5.

To me it took the joy out of driving on race 2 with the TBO. When the UF1 entered race 2 i couldnt race no more with the TBO class because it was set to Gold License or higher. In the old system i could at least drive the RB4.

So was UF1 really needed on race 2 ?. I always watch before connect to race 2 if the GT/GT2 class is selected. If its set to TBO and UF1 i dont connect. And it seems more people do when the TBO and UF1 are set there are a few driving or nobody.
it is hard to enjoy the UF1 with the TBO's but i want gold badly so i can get into them cars.
SO classic was more like bully the UF1's last nite
Was different in "old days". Then we had a full field of UF1 and then you have close door-to-door racing. Not now with 2 UFs and rest TBO.
It was a little OTT last night on Race 2, on SO Classic you get lapped at least twice during the race. It's impossible to do a flying lap and impossible to maintain a close battle, as every time you go into a corner you need to jump out of the way, s the guys in the fast cars barely even lift. Plus I suck at the UF1.
on server 2 I would like to see just UF1 for Silver, gold and above... would be fun
All or none
I like to race the UF1 on smaller tracks but only if I can actually race people and not just myself. Gets a little boring putting in laps so slowly all by yourself.
bronze odnt mean anything on race 1 why cant bronze racers drive on RACE 2 when there are UF1's ?? that would releash presure from race 1 during weekends and busy hours and coper's are more expirienced so they can be trusted to go on race 2 and drive UF1's ?

then u would get multiclass populated server and happynes among bronze drivers , and silver could drive their Rb4/Xrt again
We made some changes the other day that appear stable, as a result of that we'll be moving the UF1 to the Bump & Jump server and relaunching it with some new layouts.
Thanks Becky
Quote from Becky Rose :We made some changes the other day that appear stable, as a result of that we'll be moving the UF1 to the Bump & Jump server and relaunching it with some new layouts.

You mean no more UF1's in RACE2 server ?
I have really no clue, who had that brilliant idea.
But it is really boring to race the uf1 (almost alone) on race2 and get at least one time overtaken by tbo class drivers ? (8 laps bl1r)

Why are the tbo's restricted to >silver now ?
Next thing I get only a few points if I finish behind cause of the uf1 .. so it will take ages to advance to gold ... .

Or is it meant that silver licensed drivers go back to ctra1 ?
Yeah I was there with you. I managed to finish one race on BL1R (8 laps, god knows that's an eternity in that stupid tin can) but that was all the UF1 I can bear for a month.
If it is still the same, silver licenced drivers can race the gt2 class, which is where i picked up alot of my points to get gold and is where I pick up alot of points still as I suck in TBO's.
That's true, there's a lot of points to be had in racing the GT2 class. But I still think it would make more sense to have the TBO's available for Silver licensed and up, and GT2 for Gold. GTR has to remain reserved for Platinum, of course. I think it would keep the server better populated Maybe even open Race 3 again and have it multiclass with GT2/GTR permanently. That way people who love the TBO's but don't like the GT cars can always race on Race2 (provided the have the required license) and vice versa, instead of waiting until the server rotation picks their preferred class.
Issnt it a good idea to mix up the XFG / XRG / UF1? an then the XFG en XRG with an air ristriction so all 3 cars are competing?

looks fun to me!

greetz,
Hendrik
I believe the problem with the TBO's is the opening of new servers with Open Wheelers, there's more people racing os SS's.
UF1's were never a problem, as i recall when there was a server with UF1's only, the damn server was allways full, and i mean FULL.

It seems empty when showing TBO's, but as soon the GT1's and GT2's are available, everybody joins.GT2's so much fun to drive too.
I personally love the TBO's as they take more effort than the GT2's but both are fun
UF1 on BnJ
yesterday we did some races on BnJ:
perhaps you should restrict UF1 only to tracks without jumps?
Pit of despair (not 100% sure if it was that track) was not driveable with UF1 - car is not fast enough for 1st jump ...
Thanks -Willi- i've changed that to XRT now, it also runs as RB4 sometimes.

UF1 on race 2.
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG