The online racing simulator
Season 2007/2008 - Invited Teams
You can find the invited teams in the attached list below.

Please, if you have any questions and so on which you feel cannot be posted in this thread, contact us via

admins _at_ mastersofendurance.eu

and not via PM, that makes it much easier for all the admins to get the information.

GT2 is still open for further applications until we reach a full grid there. Other than that, there also is LFS GT and you can also watch this space for the occasion that a team resigns and we refill the spot.

Please understand that we cannot invite everyone and therefore have to deny some teams. For those invited: have a good season with great racing!
Attached images
teams0708.jpg
Phil, where's the list?
You've gotta be kidding me :/.
great...had big hopes to see our team on the list...but where was it?...
Ahahaha, that's a classic phil.
Hahaha! Wow, looks like it's gonna be an interesting season! :clapclap:
This gonna be a great season! Very nice entrylist!
So we finally made it into MoE! Thats great news!

Thanks for the invitation.

ho Fluid is not in the list they have very good drivers... anyway good luck to the new season
Thanks for the invitation! Good luck everyone, and see you on the 29th!
2nd year trying to enter MoE.... with no success... we hope if any race there´s not the full grid you can make place for us...
Quote from Locovich :2nd year trying to enter MoE.... with no success...

Maybe because the website in your signature has a banner of GayFriendFinder.
Quote from Priitmek :Maybe because the website in your signature has a banner of GayFriendFinder.

Funny how I don't see that banner there... I guess the banner content is variable, based on the visitor's preferences...
nice to see so many XRR's, I hope they wont be much faster then last year
Fluid's out :(
Well

What to say, i feel very sad for the organization decision on leaving us out, and the team will morn because of this. i just hope this is nothing related to this joke, explain privately later.
Anyway we would like to keep the interested in the league, and if you can keep us in your shortlist we would apreciate that.

Best regards and all the luck for the entries
< me
Thanks a lot for the invite, we'll do our best to justify it .
BAR and Fluid are both very good teams... sad to not see them in there. Hope they'll consider GT2, though.
Quote from traxxion :Funny how I don't see that banner there... I guess the banner content is variable, based on the visitor's preferences...

:clapclap:

Quote from Priitmek :Maybe because the website in your signature has a banner of GayFriendFinder.

And....... is really usefull the off topic?
Thanks for the invitation

Good race, clean race
Thanks for the invitation! Will be a great season.
I didn't know the broadcast needed an invitation

j/k ofcourse,
have a great season
#24 - Worm
Thx for the list. Happy to be in
Thanks for the invitation

Season 2007/2008 - Invited Teams
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG