The online racing simulator
Round 5 Blackwood Reverse - Pre-race discussion
You can discuss round 5 of the RSSC here .

Did a tiny bit of practice over the weekend, running 1:23's so far with race set, should be a fair bit of improvement on this though.

Love BL in reverse though, great track
Done 22,8 after 3 laps with race set but could be a bit better (low 22).
Attached files
RA_blackwood.set - 132 B - 124 views
Great track! Looking forward to it despite failing miserably once again.
i might do alright here(might) most ov my best hotlaps are here as i said (MIGHT)
I was doing mid 1:25's I suck in FZ5
Hmm, i've just been doing 23's, but it was the first time i used my new wheel, i think i was losing a second because it felt a lot different
Putting in some mid 22's now, i think my set is holding me back slightly though.....
Putting some cheese over a loaf of bread, but I think I'm out of ham.

(Still haven't managed to get track time on the combo.)
Quote from spankmeyer :Putting some cheese over a loaf of bread, but I think I'm out of ham.

(Still haven't managed to get track time on the combo.)

Spank, serious, you have be dead with laughter sometimes..
low 1:22's now, thats probably my lot
High 1:21's now, I reckon I have peaked, I bloody LOVE this combo
I dont have a set yet. only done about 8 laps offline and got to a 23.3. Fancy sharing?
Thanks for that, will give it a try when i can
I was getting 1:23's with a edited (badly) inferno set, gonna try yours dano :P
i done around 5 laps today...got into low 23's Still bad though
All info sent out, if any of you haven't received it, let me know
I instantly got a 22.99 on dan's set but it didn't feel right for my driving style so i went back to my old setup and got down to low 22's in the end. not far off a 21 another days practice and i'll be there. That first corner is gonna be a killer for the FZ5 tyre life if you are gonna do it at a good pace.
Attached files
FZ50_BL1R0.1.1.set - 132 B - 896 views
Yeah, 1st corner is really tricky in the FZ, you have found you need to coast over most of it to save the tyres and stop the back end over taking the front.

Also, the chicane after the back straight is a killer in the FZ, trying to haul that bloody great whale from 150mph is interesting, also, I find I get the front left wheel "skipping" into the chicane, meaning it gets a little warm on the inside!!!
I get the front left wheel overheating in the RAC also, but I think it's from semi-lockups during T1 on the approach to T2
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Just did another full length test session with Gfresh, smashed my PB, pulled a 1:21:70, looking forward to the race tomorrow now
Yeah, i peaked at a 1.22:02, so not too bad
You bastard. I did my best and all I got was some lousy 1:22.20.
Quote from Tobsen00 :Yeah man, really lousy... I'm hitting 1.24.95 :/

Right pedal makes your car go faster.
Yeah, thats generally how it works......

Race server is pw'ded and setup, so see you all tonight

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG