The online racing simulator
Quote from baSh0r :thank you you may call me squassel We will try to make it better next race

I think only the camera changing was too fast... if you change a view, stay there minimum 3 seconds and tell, who is he, this is maybe 3 secs.

So, very big thanx to baShOr, and for everybody to help, and listen the stream.
Quote from filipvdv :is this broadcast available for download ? would like to see it and hear it

You were on it several times. Especially the finish.
sweet cant wait to see it. Was a great race
I enjoyed the broadcast and the commentators very much - keep it up
Over all a fantastic way to present the drama in div1 racing. Thank you guys ...
i loved to see the tyre problems at the end Spectacular ending
#59 - Rolf
#60 - arco
#61 - Worm
yes it s full.
#62 - arco
Excellent!
Which media playbacks the broadcast.
Some of the danish racers, have asked me that !?

Or what do you have to download, to see the "thingie" !?
#64 - arco
Quote from alland44 :Which media playbacks the broadcast.
Some of the danish racers, have asked me that !?

Or what do you have to download, to see the "thingie" !?

Seems to be in Matroska format. Download VLC to view.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
matroska format. when you open it a russian woman appears and dances
Nice stream guys, quite a good and funny to watch, especcially when Squassel switches to Esben John and about 2 seconds later Victor Szabo is alongside then doing a barrel roll accross the screems our trust commentator stood up and looked away at the wrong time.

And on the other commentator sounding like Alonso, Waow, seriously. Also loved the way he pleads to stay with Rooney on the last lap.

Good stuff guys, the only bad things were as pointed out before, the fast changing cameras, but I have to say I liked the shift U manual camera work going on, nicely done.
Quote from Bawbag :Nice stream guys, quite a good and funny to watch, especcially when Squassel switches to Esben John and about 2 seconds later Victor Szabo is alongside then doing a barrel roll accross the screems our trust commentator stood up and looked away at the wrong time.

And on the other commentator sounding like Alonso, Waow, seriously. Also loved the way he pleads to stay with Rooney on the last lap.

Good stuff guys, the only bad things were as pointed out before, the fast changing cameras, but I have to say I liked the shift U manual camera work going on, nicely done.

Victor Szabo !?
No no no. The guy that played Schumacher there, was Csgului.., sudcs..., zuzuki something.

I think he drives for Inferno. And me, who thougth that Inferno just was about setups, cause I have never ever seen an Inferno racer online. Is Biggie on that team
Quote from alland44 :Victor Szabo !?
No no no. The guy that played Schumacher there, was Csgului.., sudcs..., zuzuki something.

I think he drives for Inferno. And me, who thougth that Inferno just was about setups, cause I have never ever seen an Inferno racer online. Is Biggie on that team

ehm, Viktor.Szabo = csűrdöngülős, just to know
Quote from alland44 :Victor Szabo !?

how did I play Schumacher, care to explain? I just tried to make a normal passing maneuvre with plenty of overlap, not my fault that your driver did not give me any room. The result of the complaint speaks for itself. I cannot believe I still have to explain this to you.

Yes I drive for Inferno, that you know nothing about Inferno just shows that you are not the best informed person out there.

I don't get it why you keep on posting about this stuff, the stewards have made their decision, proving that Esben made a mistake, you still cannot accept it, you might want to start reconsidering who is right and wrong here.
Quote from csurdongulos :how did I play Schumacher, care to explain? I just tried to make a normal passing maneuvre with plenty of overlap, not my fault that your driver did not give me any room. The result of the complaint speaks for itself. I cannot believe I still have to explain this to you.

Yes I drive for Inferno, that you know nothing about Inferno just shows that you are not the best informed person out there.

I don't get it why you keep on posting about this stuff, the stewards have made their decision, proving that Esben made a mistake, you still cannot accept it, you might want to start reconsidering who is right and wrong here.

I`m a bit tired of your agressive style, in this forum. I have no further business to discuss with you

Have a good life Szabo
Quote from alland44 :I`m a bit tired of your agressive style, in this forum. I have no further business to discuss with you

Have a good life Szabo

I'm a bit tired of you not being able to understand the english language and the facts being told to you.

you should have stopped posting about this before you made your latest remark about my move in the race. Everything would have been fine then, you just needed to push it one step further. You are really annoying.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG