The online racing simulator
#1 - tinyk
Round 2 During Race discussion
feel free to remove this. I wasn't sure where to post atm. In Grid 2, why was [KR]JICA82 allowed to rejoin the server during the race and join the race when dmwright was told he wasn't allowed and ended up leaving the server?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tinyk :feel free to remove this. I wasn't sure where to post atm. In Grid 2, why was [KR]JICA82 allowed to rejoin the server during the race and join the race when dmwright was told he wasn't allowed and ended up leaving the server?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

I was going to post this earlier in the week, but didn't know if Fusion would love me for it

I think we should all write in this thread as Pink/Purple. Starting from now .

Well, I would say [DR] Alain for the win. Being an STCC driver etc, but sadly the competition is to hot! Who knows, only just got in from being out. So time to catch up with the action!

~*~*~*~JAM'ez~*~*~*~

Jica82 had disconnected and then joined the server and spectated for a while, unfortunately it wasnt until the other KR guy joined ('NoFear' - lfsname dmwright) who i'd already made it perfectly clear couldnt rejoin that i noticed his teammate had actually rejoined the track and was just starting to blend in with people having a decent scrap.

Both have been kicked, and then banned. I know at least one of them joined server #1 and was subsequently banned from there and probably #3 just in case. Probably safe to say we wont be seeing them around in BOTT for some time!!
Well, I sucked. I was sat, quite comfortably when S14Drift! asked me to race as he had only just woken up I done 4 laps qualifying and I thought "I wonder how many laps I have done here" so I typed "/w l" "laps in FXO at AS7R = 4" Great I though as I rolled my eyes. Was last by 10 seconds in qualifying. Done 6 laps in the race before I beached it. Thats why I race the FOX not the TBO's

~*~*~*~Looney~*~*~*~
Tyres are getting very low on rubber especially in FXO.

cP. Clownpaint popped front right.
things are getting interesting... 5 laps to go

Round 2 During Race discussion
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG