The online racing simulator
-
(Kronvall) DELETED by Kronvall
Quote from Arrow. :and you would be correct.

Number plates and Windshield BOTT logos are now uploaded and ready to use.
They are not Compulsory for Round 1.

Windshield is a good idea, but you know, that every car has a different windshield and not every car has one. So please make one for every car, because it's not so good, if everybody must modify the windshield from the webside. Thanks.
Quote from Celmo :Windshield is a good idea, but you know, that every car has a different windshield and not every car has one. So please make one for every car, because it's not so good, if everybody must modify the windshield from the webside. Thanks.

Yeah, The windshield needs to be re-done anyway.
any news on race numbers ?
#33 - Jay
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :or is the universe going to collapse because the same race number is used twice?

i agree.. nobody looks at it.. only people during the strem.. but even so, they obviously identify the racer by he's name, not by he's number.. :\
uhm, yeah, would be nice if we could stay with one forum...

and arrow, if you make a decision, please do it fast, not every of the skinners has time every day, ty.
I think its a bit of a waste of time to be honest.
so at this stage it is not compulsory for certain race numbers and number plates
Quote from tinyk :
Um that link says account suspended when I clicked it.

Same here.. doh!
#39 - Jay
no universe is going to collapse if u use numbers on ur skin and a few minutes for skinning within two weeks...horrible ^^

i´d like to see those numbers on cars, but if u think we shouldnt use them, ok, nevermind.

i just had the impression u would care a bit more about the appearance in this league
Well jay use those numbers isn’t that important in here... I consider it a waste of time aswell
Quote from Jay :
i just had the impression u would care a bit more about the appearance in this league

You werent even wearing your team skins in rnd 1
Quote from Neokiller :Well jay use those numbers isn’t that important in here... I consider it a waste of time aswell

Ditto.........
#43 - Jay
u say its a waste of time, i say it looks like a well organized league. okay, doesnt matter

Quote from Arrow. :You werent even wearing your team skins in rnd 1

u got me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG