The online racing simulator
Season 2: Lfscar Race 8: HAIRPIN 110° 03.09.2007 POSTPONED
hi my dear LFSCAR Racers,

as you know we have the 8th race scheduled for tomorrow, 3rd of September. Due to an intestine infection (again) i am bound more or less to the bed and/or the toilette. this means we will have to postpone tomorrows race by one week as i can't either race nor be an admin tomorrow. please tell this news to all drivers you know which might not have a look at the forum. thanks.

this re-scheduling will also effect the next race, as we will cancel the 9th event completely. this is because i don't want to change the date for the final event (kyoto 360) and i want to have at least 2 weeks before the final event to get a big grid.

in short this means: we will have the 8th event next week monday. and the 9th (and last) event of season 2, three weeks later on the 1st of october as scheduled.

i will use these 3 weeks between the next and the last race to promote the big event and to find enough drivers to have a decent grid. everyone else is welcome as well to motivate previous and new drivers.

thank you and see you on track (i hope during this week)

now the toilette is calling again.
Quote from Fischfix :hi my dear LFSCAR Racers,

as you know we have the 8th race scheduled for tomorrow, 3rd of September. Due to an intestine infection (again) i am bound more or less to the bed and/or the toilette. this means we will have to postpone tomorrows race by one week as i can't either race nor be an admin tomorrow. please tell this news to all drivers you know which might not have a look at the forum. thanks.

this re-scheduling will also effect the next race, as we will cancel the 9th event completely. this is because i don't want to change the date for the final event (kyoto 360) and i want to have at least 2 weeks before the final event to get a big grid.

in short this means: we will have the 8th event next week monday. and the 9th (and last) event of season 2, three weeks later on the 1st of october as scheduled.

i will use these 3 weeks between the next and the last race to promote the big event and to find enough drivers to have a decent grid. everyone else is welcome as well to motivate previous and new drivers.

thank you and see you on track (i hope during this week)

now the toilette is calling again.

i hope u get better soon!!
Get Better!

I am sorry, but I can't participate on the next 2 races, because I have a new job, and every monday I have to drive to an other town, which is 130 kms (80 mi for imperials:nod from my PC and my wheel as well. I would like to, but I can't...
So drive safe, and always wear your seatbelts!
hope you get better, all the bitching i may have dnt dont mean i am an ass (well not quite lol), i wouldnt wish that on anyone
Hey guys,

i hope i see a lot of you tomorrow on the track for the next event in lfscar. we are going to do the Haipin 110° on the kyoto oval with the hairpin layout. the server is setup and here you find the layout for offline practice.

the start of the event as usual: 18.15 UTC with a 20min. open qualifying (no bumpdraft in qualifying)

race will be 110 laps.

we will have an R TIRE RESTRICTION IN THE RACE and pacecar speed is 80km/h (HIT THE PITLIMITER WHEN CAUTION IS OUT). everything else is like usual: 20min. open qualifying and some pacecar practice before the qualifying. the start will be in the wrong direction, so we will drive behind the pacecar into the pitroad and on the track. this is also the only way you are allowed to go to enter pits.

please be fair and follow the "pits open" and "pits closed" commands as displayed. if you are on you way to your pitstop and behind the first red and white barrier on the start finish straight of the ovel when the message pops up, you are allowed to do this pitstop even if the "pits closed" command is out. you are also allowed to do your drive through or stop/go penalty during cautions.

hope to see all of you tomorrow. for the race.

the password is given out in ventrillo only, as we had some people in last race joining the sever without permission. if you don't have ventrillo you can contact me via skype, msn, icq or here in the forum until 18.00 UTC and i will send you the password.

cheers
Fischfix
Attached files
KY1_360hairpinS2.lyt - 3.8 KB - 322 views
Quote from Fischfix :Hey guys,

i hope i see a lot of you tomorrow on the track for the next event in lfscar. we are going to do the Haipin 110° on the kyoto oval with the hairpin layout. the server is setup and here you find the layout for offline practice.

the start of the event as usual: 18.15 UTC with a 20min. open qualifying (no bumpdraft in qualifying)

race will be 110 laps.

we will have an R TIRE RESTRICTION IN THE RACE and pacecar speed is 80km/h (HIT THE PITLIMITER WHEN CAUTION IS OUT). everything else is like usual: 20min. open qualifying and some pacecar practice before the qualifying. the start will be in the wrong direction, so we will drive behind the pacecar into the pitroad and on the track. this is also the only way you are allowed to go to enter pits.

please be fair and follow the "pits open" and "pits closed" commands as displayed. if you are on you way to your pitstop and behind the first red and white barrier on the start finish straight of the ovel when the message pops up, you are allowed to do this pitstop even if the "pits closed" command is out. you are also allowed to do your drive through or stop/go penalty during cautions.

hope to see all of you tomorrow. for the race.

the password is given out in ventrillo only, as we had some people in last race joining the sever without permission. if you don't have ventrillo you can contact me via skype, msn, icq or here in the forum until 18.00 UTC and i will send you the password.

cheers
Fischfix

will be there fischfix and glad ur better
This thread is closed

Season 2: Lfscar Race 8: HAIRPIN 110° 03.09.2007 POSTPONED
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG