The online racing simulator
Applications Open for MoE 2007/2008
Here we go, applications are now open for the new season. Please send your applications to: applications _at_ mastersofendurance.eu

Applications are open until Sunday, Sept. 9 22:00 UCT (Midnight CET Summertime). Invitations will be issued in the week after that, first qualifying is Sunday, Sept. 23.

You must include the following:
  • Teamname
  • Class
  • Car
  • Projected drivers (at least 3, your chances of invitations are slim with a 3man team, though), including:
    • Real name
    • LFSworld Nick
    • League racing experience if the driver hasn't raced in MoE before
    • If he/she has raced in MoE before, the number of races participated in (this also means MoE LFS GT)
Teams can enter two cars, one in each class. Teams must note, which class they prefer so we know which car to invite if we run out of space for cars. One driver can only race on one car on any given race weekend, the qualifying is included in the weekend. We will be very strict on that! Car paintjobs must be clearly distinguishable, even without the class markings.
A little note: you should change the topic to 2007/2008 or people will miss this thread.

***edit*** by admin: done.
Question: is the points distribution seen on the rules page (http://nic.mm2c.com/MOE/points.gif) going to be used this season as well? Since the universal balancing has been introduced, I mean.

This could affect a lot of teams' car choices.

ETA: Question 2: If a team has both a GT1 and a GT2 car, can the drivers be swapped freely between the two cars, or does each car have to have a set list of drivers to pick from?
I think your 2nd question is already answered in this statement:
Quote :One driver can only race on one car on any given race weekend, the qualifying is included in the weekend.

which in my opinion means that you can swap drivers between race weekends.
Quote from Priitmek :I think your 2nd question is already answered in this statement:

which in my opinion means that you can swap drivers between race weekends.

Well, the rule is pretty clear that you can swap drivers within the driver list for a given team:

Quote from www.mastersofendurance.eu :Teams can substitute team members. They can freely substitute team members that are on the official application list. When they want to change this list, they should send an email first, in which they announce this change. This email should be sent to (applications 'at' mastersofendurance.eu).

Obviously we can change the drivers list at any time by emailing the admins, but what I'm asking is whether--without doing that--a guy who drove a team's GT1 car for one event can drive its GT2 car for the next event (and vice versa).

Or, perhaps to phrase it differently: is there one driver list for both of a team's cars, or are there separate driver lists for each?

Maybe I'm confusing myself.
How about reading the part above the one you quoted?

Quote :1. Participants

Only teams will be allowed to race. Teams must consist of 3 – 6 racers. A maximum of 4 racers of a team can take part in one specific race. In the 24h event, all team members can drive in the race. However, a driver can only start for two teams during a season at most and he can only switch teams one time. Teams will be invited to the series.

I think that one car equals as one team.
Nope, 1team = 2cars(or 1).
That a fact or just what you think?

Would like to get a confirmation on this matter from the officials.
Quote from Jonesy_ :How about reading the part above the one you quoted?

I think that one car equals as one team.

See... I'd think that means "team" as in CoRe or Merc, not CoRe GT1 or CoRe GT2. I mean, it was clearly written for last year's rules/racing situation.

But yeah, clarification would be good.
From my understanding, one team can enter 2 cars, one in GT1 and one in GT2, ... during a race weekend a driver isnt allowed to drive both gt1 and gt2 cars(swap) , but thats viable only for a weekend... next race weekend he is allowed to drive gt1 or gt2, but not swap between them in the race.

With this rule, it would seem a team would need 12 drivers, 6 for gt1 and 6 for gt2, to drive in say the 24hour race.
You will be able to switch drivers between cars. However, the rules aren't final yet, neither are the points. That will be done in the next couple of days.
#12 - Worm
Ok, sry but, eventually, how to subscribe a team to MOE?
Sry i m french
What is an application?
Quote from Jonesy_ :That a fact or just what you think?

That`s what the first post says..
Quote :Teams can enter two cars

Quote from Worm :Ok, sry but, eventually, how to subscribe a team to MOE?
Sry i m french
What is an application?

'mise an oevre' (french for application) and read the first post: fill out the info you need and send it to the given email address.

French or whatever nationality, if you wish to excel in an internal league, a better understanding of , and a little bit more effort into, the international language (English) might be helpful.
And if you agree too Appies "Pleasure me" schedule then he will most likely teach you English, if you do well enough.
#17 - Worm
Quote from AppiePils :'mise an oevre' (french for application) and read the first post: fill out the info you need and send it to the given email address.

French or whatever nationality, if you wish to excel in an internal league, a better understanding of , and a little bit more effort into, the international language (English) might be helpful.

i read the first post.

and that just the reason that i wrote my previous post. Because for me, there is no email adresse in the first post.

You know i know english and i understood the fisrt post very good. If i said, i m just french nad i dont understand english very wel blablabla its just to stay at my place. And to have a sweet answer. But anyway, thx mate
There is an email address, I just wrote it in a way spambots do not so easily find it.
#19 - Worm
oh _at_ for @ ............. SRY

That was my problem
Ive sent the application of my team (Orange Racing Team) on the first day,

ERMMMMM

1 - Do we receive a confirmation of our application, sort off that we know that our email has been received by the organisation???

2 - When do the teams receive their final confirmation that there it or out???

This wasnt totally clear to me.

Greetings,

Reinier
see first post

Quote :Applications are open until Sunday, Sept. 9 22:00 UCT (Midnight CET Summertime). Invitations will be issued in the week after that, first qualifying is Sunday, Sept. 23.

Actually i suscribe to what Koopa says... at least send us a confirmation that you recieved our emails....
We will try to make a list around Wednesday or so.
This is a list of applications we've got so far. If you are not listed here, just resend your application or contact us.

Applications are open until Sunday, Sept. 9 22:00 UCT (Midnight CET Summertime). Invitations will be issued in the week after that, first qualifying is Sunday, Sept. 23.

SciroccoPlayers Racing / Team XFR: Please state your final class and car decision.
Mercury Racing: Even if you've send the application "accidentally" we've listed it here. If there are changes just send another Mail, including your final car decision.

If any team has possible future signings, you should inform us by sending an eMail.
just to let you know... the link doesnt work... gives me error 403 in german :|
does it work for u guys?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG