The online racing simulator
Wanted: Server Admins
Battle Of The Teams is in need a 2-3 people (or more the better)to take the role as a Server Admin. which is, Admining Server #2 or #3. running the 20mins qualifying then getting the drivers into the correct grid position for the race.
If we can get enough signed up it will also share the work load

Server Admins
- Thommm
- Paul (maybe)
-
-

Too apply You
- Must not be in a team or a team entering BOTT
- Racing knowledge
- Server Admin Knowledge eg commands
- Follow strict time schedules

simply post here or pm me
If needed i'd put myself forward as a backup for server admin, i think on server #3 provided there isnt wasnt any conflict of interest considered there then i dont see why i couldnt offer to be the 4th Admin, 3 main then myself being available if need-be in the 3rd server where there is the least likelyhood for any 'conflict of interest' claims on any judgements made in there.

I might be doing round 1 myself so cant guarantee my role for that race, but from there onwards if need be then I should be able to, though obviously if non-participating members are willing to make up the numbers that'd be better for all concerned.

Im assuming at least one Fusion member will be present in the admin role at all times?
Need 1 more Server admin for round 1
Im free for this evening, gonna have my hungarian cup race tomorrow which i thought its on saturday, so I can do it today if ya need some more admins.
ok thanks rev talk to you on msn when i wake up
I can put myself forward too if needed.
Hey what the heack ill come forward

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG