The online racing simulator
Wanted: Tribunal Judges
Battle Of The Teams is in need a 2-3 people (or more the better)to take the role as a Tribunal Judge. which is, if there is a complaint made after the race you 2/3 judges will discussion the incidents then come up with a verdict. This is all done in private. and if there is a penalty that needs to be handed out

Judges
Bean0
Nobo
AppiePils
russraine
Danowat
R.Kolz
RevengeR

Too apply You
- Must not be in a team or a team entering BOTT
- Racing knowledge

simply post here or pm me
In the event that non-participating/non-conflicting interests members cant be found, maybe an alternative could be for either each team has 1 person as a judge, either they all get an opinion or 3 of them who's interests dont conflict with the incident and any outcome are consulted?
Just not sure how many people would have an interest in following events in a series they have no 'interests' involved (by that i mean teammates or friends competing) to be arsed about becoming part of a 'problem solving group', typically its only people who give a damn about something that wish to help out.
we already have 3 experienced judges with maybe some more too come
Question:

Quote :Must not be in a team or a team entering BOTT

Why can't one be in a team at all?
I think he meant just in a team entering BOTT? weather you're racing bott or not, can't be from the same team. Pretty sure that's what he meant :/
-
(Arrow Karts 8) DELETED by Arrow.
Any one else interested?
#7 - CSU1
Quote from Arrow. :Any one else interested?

do we get tea and cakes?..I miht be interested if we do
i could always email them too you
#9 - Cawwa
Aha!! That's what I waited for ... tea and cookies, yummi ...

I think it's good to have judges from different teams so jury don't judge an issue with their own team involved.

If you need it, I can be there.
I am willing to assist in any way I can.
woaa lard i wanna be a judge

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG