PANCAKE 250° on Monday 28th of August, 18.15 UTC

qualifying
1 outlap 2 fastlap

250 laps race, top 15 qualify for main race

Reset in pitarea allowed

NO TIRE RESTRICTION!

How do i enter?
here is the layout.

please look at the pits section and make sure you understand how it works. if you have questions ask me.
Attached files
AU1_lfscar_pancake_pits1.lyt - 2.4 KB - 382 views
hi could you help me on how to create a skin as i have never done so before, never really focused on that part of the game
ok, i think the best help with skinning (and you want to do it your own) is going to http://skinnerz.proboards26.com

they offer a good range of skin-templates. i am full with work at the moment, so i can't make you a proper skin. but if you have a skin you want to race with but not the right number you want to have on it, then i can help you.

for lfscar make sure please that in the end you have a skin with the numbers written on the roof (like in nascar)
Quote from Fischfix :ok, i think the best help with skinning (and you want to do it your own) is going to http://skinnerz.proboards26.com

they offer a good range of skin-templates. i am full with work at the moment, so i can't make you a proper skin. but if you have a skin you want to race with but not the right number you want to have on it, then i can help you.

for lfscar make sure please that in the end you have a skin with the numbers written on the roof (like in nascar)

hey dude i might beat u cus im getting DFP on Friday
Quote from mutt107 :hey dude i might beat u cus im getting DFP on Friday

Don't even think that, switching from a keyboard to a wheel is like learning to drive a car again. Happened to me, and it happens to everyone else.
Quote from h3adbang3r :Don't even think that, switching from a keyboard to a wheel is like learning to drive a car again. Happened to me, and it happens to everyone else.

lolz ok nice avatar.
LFSCAR 360degree.tk CUP SERIES SEASON 2: RACE 7 Pankace +250°
LFSCAR 360degree.tk CUP SERIES SEASON 2: RACE 7 Pankace +250°
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

today, monday 20th of August we are racing the 7th event of this season, the Pancake +250° on the Autocross pad.
Start of the Event will be as usual at 18.15 UTC/GMT on the FM 360° Server.
The password will be: given out in the private massage or ventrillo
Qualifying: 20min. open qualifying (please clear track when crashed) if there are more then 15 participants we will have 2x10min. qualifying. (two heats). the top 15 qualifyers will race the main race. the others will have a short
race between 11 and 26 laps depending on the amount of participants to dodge out the positions.
For entering the track in qualifying please use the new pits exit!!!

Race: 250 laps, NO tire-restriction

Pacecar-rules:
If we race on our own server or without the STCC-X-System attatched (i will have to clear that today) the pacecar rules
are as following: whenever a pacecar comes out, you have to stay behind, no matter if you are the leader or not. the pacecar speed will be very slow so watch out.
If we have the x-system attatched (like on the ukct bump and jump servers) we have a positionlist, so the leader stays behind the pacecar. other cars can pass.
NO LUCKY DOG RULE!

Pitting:
if you want to pit, use the new pit entrance and exit, stop the car in the white boxes, press reset, exit pits. if you need to reset your car on track, YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PITROAD THE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY.

Not allowed to race due to penalties are: #14, #999

i hope i will see a lot of you because small-tracks got more wrecks
cheers
Fischfix

Sent via PM to:
GWADanny; DrifterElliott; Sisolak; Becky Rose; james12s;
BranislavS; HogaMan; keni007; Whisper15; LONT;
G.Gab; SF-Joe; AdonisAmaronis; Foqs; ayrton senna 87;
Dennis93; mcintyrej; racer hero; richard3310; LFSn00b;
yankman; Rawex; J@mes; ronaldnl; finlay
poseidon88; Ketil; duesjov; mobiholik; 11SuLLy11;
Belain; IceMan31x; Byrney2004; Thorvertonian; popps258;
Brainblaster666; Ramses; eimer_; Ecret666; rAcEr2418;
h3adbang3r; mutt107; hariel-HUN-; Theman; Dr.Bleifuss;
DeKo; Miso SVK; faster111; Fischfix; Leifde;
Stix; Crazy Harry; FM-Failure; 510N3D; RogerSolmyr
i forgot about the fact, on autocross LFS does not have qualifying mode anymore, so we will have to do single qualifying again with 1 outlap and as a matter of the short laptime, 2/3 hotlaps depending on the amount of people.
the pacecar skin
Attached images
XFR_lfscar_pace.jpg
wont be able to race today cus i have bad lag on ur server and other servers r fine.
Congrats to Magnus.
Yay in 5th position..lol

What a dizzy race.....

Faster than Fishy and Bratislava (sorry dont recal the propper name)

BUT hopeless off line and soooooo tricky to do this small track on the mouse (My chosen restriction..lol)

My Problems in the race.......sorry no laps numbers recorded...

Lost back end..... which put me off line with some one trying to overtake on the out side? NOT intentional

Lost back end and tank slaped Fishy into the fence, He was on the inside and got punted.....I belive I pulled out of the way and let him retake a position at some point later

Magnus and Yankman a couple laps before the end. .....Arrrh i was able to go faster than Magnus, and was trying to catch Bratislava (again and unlap my self...possably)

Went wide to let Yank man past who was faster than me but then they both slowed... and I clipped Yank man who knocked Magnus..... So I clipped the leading pair.... Was not my intention after giving way 20+ times and letting them both pass many times.... My fault for letting magnus pass 3 laps or so sooner...lol

I only have only two items to report in the race.

(sorry to report this...well done on the deserved win) Magnus and Yellow flag restarts, is he perfect at them .....or he hangs back and gunns the throttle before the green flag..One for the admins to look at

AND THAT BLOOMIN PACE CAR... On one of my many pit stops... the Pace car blocked the exit of the pits...And took a LONG time to get out of the way. Possab;y 2 to 3 laps worth ... and 4th Place for me..WAS VERY FUNNY THOUGH.. I wanted top get out and the PACE CAR was reversing to stop me.....

AAAAARRRRRRHHHHHH
Quote from finlay :

Faster than Fishy and Bratislava (sorry dont recal the propper name)

No problem man You're close Bratislava is capitol city where I sometimes live in

Hmm to the race ,set was developed one hour befor race From my dizzying I completly forgot where are pits after then I make 2 times DT and next I don't know whats happen

but good race ,Thanks
my short response to the race:

i was pretty good in the fastest laptime i could do but in the start i had some problems finding the pace. i was very unstable between 18.50 and 15.50s i am not sure why. i think one of the reasons was the heavier car and i also burned my tires which did not happen in the practice before. i could do like 30 laps with very good tires in practice. this brought me back several laps. i also was much too heavy with the fuel, i had like 80% in the tank and in practice i had 20% max.

i also made one mistake in the beginning when hitting those preset-bales on the start finish line. in the middle i could get faster but still very unstable laptimes. i could knock off 10 laps in a row around 15.80 but then had lots of laps over 16.80 again.

me and 455 colided because i think he lost the rear end and i did not see him coming so i hit his back end or he hit my front end. i thought it was my fault so i let him pass moments later. allthough this was an extra stop for me.

in the end i could go fast again and even be faster then magnus. at that point i did not know that he was the leader. so i tried to stay with him which ended up with me hitting his back end because he had to break very early in the turns (probably his two blown tires ) were the reason) i spun him and me as well, and it did not have any effect in the final standings however i am sorry for that.

in the end i was like 18 laps! down wich is not what i've expected but it was enough for P3

in general to this race:
i think this track has shown its possibilities and fun but its not good for a bigger grid. we started with 9 cars on track. with a full grid of 15 this would be much more havoc (or much more carfull driving).

but i think in general this was the first race where we could handle all the problems LFS has on this kind of racing-format. sadly we don't have a minimap, lap-counter, position-list, automated pacecar, a banked short-track, qualifying on autocross!!!,...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG