The online racing simulator
Round 3 Kyoto National Reverse - Post-race discussion
Please discuss the race here.
Awsome racing with willi and speedway and ernson? can't wait for the next round, hopefully i'll be up there fighting for the win!
That was fun again!
I made the quali this time, only got 7th, But I knew the race offered a lot of overtaking possibilities so not worried.
At the start speedway overtook me, damn those RACs!
Had a good battle with him together with Carnage, it took time but we managed to overtake speedway and then battled on together. Carnage was getting pretty close to me in the last lap and then ran out of fuel in the last corner Too bad, he deservered better.
But other than that, again a good event!
Had a great first race, overtook a few guys, and made a few mistakes at the back of the field.. i am LIVID i got disconnected absolutely LIVID! only 5 laps to go... oh noes the LIVIDITY!
#5 - Vain
I qualified 3rd with a proper time just 11 hundreths behind my pb, which is my usual race-pace if I have clean air.
After the start and a nice little dice with Azaazaa I found myself in a rather secured 3rd spot and tried to follow Ghost, which kind of worked. A few laps later Pickard made a mistake and I became 2nd. Thus the only thing left to do was catching Ghost. But for some reason from lap 5-6 on I lost 5 tenths each lap and I had no clue where they were gone. Tyres were normal, car felt fine, but I lapped 4-5 tenths slower than normal.
I only managed to rectify the situation slowly from lap 12 on and got back into the low 1:55s but then it was way too late.
Nice first few laps. But a frustratingly bad performance by me.

Vain
For me very boring race.
Haven't almost practiced for todays event, i did only few laps today afternoon offline. 17th in quali. After start i've had contact with Niko in T1. I was going to apex and i didn't see him in my mirror, i hit him and he spun. Really sorry for that, definately my fault. After that i dropped to 23th position, then make up some places. After 5 laps i was alone. Fast guys were far ahead and slower ones were far behind.. hotlap mode, 15th in finish.
Anyway, thanks to all for race and congrats to Ghost , see you next time.
i was last the whole time but due to disconections and some one crashing and me gettin past i got 17th witch im happy with cos its a point at last
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway

Q:
2nd behind J.Pickard, but I wasn't fully satisfied. I thought about times around 1:54,50.

R:
I used acceleration of RAC and took a 1st place. But during first lap I wasn't able to do sufficient gap and J.Pickard owned on oval section his position back. I wasnť in excelent condition and I did small mistakes. I had no chances to overtake, because of FZ's faster top speed. In addition, during lap 4 or 5 Vain came close and I had one more trouble to think about. But on lap 4, behind 2nd split, J. Pickard did a mistake and way to win was open. I wasn't driving my best (maybe too careful), however I did a few good laps and created sufficient interval from 2nd Vain. After that, 1st in finish and absolutely satisfied. Thx all!

P.S: I'm looking foward to Fern bay, we'll see how strong FZ's will be without 100% top speed advantage.

EDIt: sorry for my english
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
I had a really enjoyable race TBH, didn't set the world on fire, but it was really fun, lots of good battling going on in front, and I almost caught Ant on a couple of occasions.

Good racing all
I had a mediocre race. From the practice sessions I knew I was mid-fielder this time and lost my better quali laps to traffic and personal mistake.

The race went fine until my G25 shifter started dropping out from 2nd gear in the braking to the hairpin, causing me to go wide onto sand and leaving Danowat and P1lot to overtake me with ease while I recovered

Rest of the race I pushed too hard and lost the rear end completely on the last lap due to overheating tyres and shifter problems.
Had a very nice race, espacially with Lococost and Benji. Tried to pass Lococost for several laps, but he wouldn't let me Had some minor contact with Benji in T1 lap 8 or something which made me loose two places. That's how close the field was

Ended up 8th which i think is ok in this very strong field. Looking forward to the next one

BTW Benji: It's Enersen
That was a tricky race!
Because of the difficulty in overtaking the FZ5's on the infield section, and their ease at passing me on the oval, I ratchetted down a big gang of FZ5's. It wasn't easy following them tanks either.

I was fortunate to finish in a similar position to my grid slot. Still, should all balance out over the season.

Kudos to Ghost for his speed and finish.
average for me, quali put me mid field, had a few dices with Will but when my tyres came good mid race, I could not pass the pack of FZ's even with better pace, then the tyres went off & Dan caught me. Just managed to keep him at bay. Thought I might get past Willi, last 2 laps piled on the pressure but Willi held firm .
Quote from P1lot :That was a tricky race!
Because of the difficulty in overtaking the FZ5's on the infield section, and their ease at passing me on the oval, I ratchetted down a big gang of FZ5's. It wasn't easy following them tanks either.

I was fortunate to finish in a similar position to my grid slot. Still, should all balance out over the season.

Kudos to Ghost for his speed and finish.

Sorry for the bash into the side of you at the hairpin. I only saw Spankmeyer behind me, when he passed me i returned to the racing line and only realised you were there as i hit you.
Quote from GFresh :Sorry for the bash into the side of you at the hairpin. I only saw Spankmeyer behind me, when he passed me i returned to the racing line and only realised you were there as i hit you.

I don't blame you, being chased by a gigantic buttplug is scary.
Quote from GFresh :Sorry for the bash into the side of you at the hairpin. I only saw Spankmeyer behind me, when he passed me i returned to the racing line and only realised you were there as i hit you.

Didn't even remember it, no probs
Ok cool, just thought it might have looked like i tried to run you off the track, but meh
My internet went weird, but the weirder thing is, the master server went down after that, and i couldn't get on the forum's either.
Quote from BlueFlame :My internet went weird, but the weirder thing is, the master server went down after that, and i couldn't get on the forum's either.

That has happened alot to quite afew people i know, it is something to do with the DNS being screwed for some people.
Quote from rc10racer :That has happened alot to quite afew people i know, it is something to do with the DNS being screwed for some people.

Think BT was the main issue, like BT itself, the Norwegian equvilent (telenor) were being rayte charlies aswell
#21 - DeKo
Quote from BlueFlame :Think BT was the main issue, like BT itself, the Norwegian equvilent (telenor) were being rayte charlies aswell

That explains why i couldnt get on LFS last night.

Dan, im pretty sure i have to pull out of this league . Ive got a part time job at night right when the races are, so i cant make anymore of them . Sorry, but thanks for the great league
Was way too careful in the first corners of the race as usual, letting a few past me. Had a good fight with Loco, also as usual I was afraid of burning out my tires (they did get slippery before halfway into the race), when in fact I could have gone a lot faster... In the last few laps I just decided to ignore the dread of making a mistake, and relaxed into a gradualy faster pace.
Too little too late, although I probably would have had a chance at passing Loco if my fuel hadn't run out at the end of the last lap.
Championship podium chances are toast for me, now, so from here on out I'll be racing a lot more relaxed, just for fun.
See you guys at Fern Bay.. RACs are going to have a good shot at all out revenge

Round 3 Kyoto National Reverse - Post-race discussion
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG