The online racing simulator
Round 5 this Saturday.

Just a reminder!
I'll be there.
DAMN! bad timing . I'm off to do a karting race, its not a fun race, more of a career thing . Sorry

In case you're thinking that I just did one, I did, yes but theres another one
Quote from Leprekaun :DAMN! bad timing . I'm off to do a karting race, its not a fun race, more of a career thing . Sorry

In case you're thinking that I just did one, I did, yes but theres another one

Real racing is always a bigger priority!

Good luck, have fun (?).
Quote from XenoWolf :Real racing is always a bigger priority!

Good luck, have fun (?).

Thanks for the support Wolf . There will be fun ofcourse
Don't think i'll be able to make it, if the late event is still run i might do that. What time is it run if it's run?
02:00 GMT on what actually is Sunday (Saturday night for me).
UPDATE: My 500servers account has been suspended (I forgot to pay the bills?), so until I figure out why from Franky you won't be able to access the server. If I can't get it resolved in the next two hours I'll have to cancel/postpone today's event.
Argh!... Anybody with a spare server for Xeno to use in this event?
I have 1M adsl and I fear that I would run out of steam (besides I would play with the same computer as the server).

EDIT: I cannot even see the server. Technical problems or somebody indeed forgot to pay the bills.
I'm not sure what the issue is, I didn't get any warning or notice when my account became suspended. I'm on an ADSL line as well, almost 3Mbps down, but I feel my upload probably won't be quick enough to handle everyone.
Yes...well...on the other hand there are only 3-4 cars max on the track at the same time. Not sure if the spectators burden the server or line so much. At least I have hosted non dedi server with 5-8 guests.
Hey Xeno, I can see the server now (EDIT: in the LFSWorld list), but you have probably firewall issue, because I cannot see it in the game list. (the game probably cannot get answer to ping from the server)
Quote from Aquilifer :Hey Xeno, I can see the server now (EDIT: in the LFSWorld list), but you have probably firewall issue, because I cannot see it in the game list. (the game probably cannot get answer to ping from the server)

Yep, I'm behind a router.

I figured out the problem, which was that I wasn't receiving my billing invoices because I had my billing email set to the wrong address.

I've paid up, and the server is up, but I'm still going to have to postpone today's event to next Saturday due to the mix-up. I apologize, but I don't want anyone to miss out on the event because of the confusion.

Round 5 this Saturday.
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG