The online racing simulator
Can´t enter to Race 2 server
I cant enter to that server, and isnt appearing when i get the list... i tried both ways, by the list, and by join specific server... i can get to the other servers but that server no... it stucks when "Waiting for Track Info" and then "did not receive track info"...
Single seater Great, Race 1 Great, Race 3 Great, B&J Great, but Race 2 ...
the same happens to me. I asked viper93 but after all of his efforts it still doesn't work.
Same problem here. Any solution to this problem yet?
no. looks like no one cares

edit: if we are all banned (that's weird because I'm still silver and looks like I haven't lost any points) at least I (we) want an explanation.
Give them a chance. Its 3am here in the UK and all the big wigs are British. Your problem will be sorted soon
Edit: Work in progress - we're tinkering with it.
So how is the tinkering going? Any progress as to what might be the cause of this problem?

Tried to ask around in other threads also, but haven't got any sort of clear answer.
#8 - SamH
Has the problem re-occurred again? The problem in this thread happened over a week ago, and was fixed that day. The CTRA page shows 2 people are in there right now.
Eeh re-occured... No it has been this way allways, i haven't been able to get to RACE 2 ever.
I just relaunched the Race 2 server so it should be working now.
Nope still nothing. Any ideas if it might be in my end? All the other servers work fine.
Can you try joining via LFS World?
Yup, I allways join through LFS world. And the RACE 2 doesn't show up in the ingame list at all.

Edit: Meant that it doesn't work that way either.
i was in there a few minutes ago with 7 other people
So any other ideas on the matter?
Not at the moment, except maybe a port conflict or something. I'm a bit stuck why it would work for some but not for others.
When the race2 server dissapeared in my list last week I joined using the join specific server option (maybe join race 1 first then just change the 1 for a 2 in the box as it remembers the last server your in)
worked like a charm

SD.
Nah didn't work either. Just said the same thing, couldn't get the track info.
#19 - SamH
It's very puzzling. We're going to do a port map check, to see if there's a potential conflict there. It's the only thing we can think of.
Worked first time here, and some great racing
i tried 40 minutes ago, and i cant enter
OK, I closed the current Race 2 server down and then renamed the STCC Event (formerly Race 3) server to CTRA Race 2 and pointed X-System at that, so it's a totally different server instance on a different port, can you try that please?
Thx!!! now i can enter to Race 2 server,, thx Becky

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG