The online racing simulator
well the lot of you can **** off
Quote from james12s :well the lot of you can **** off

Well nice to see ur true attitude.

It's funny to see a guy, who caused the most crashes in this season,
blames others for his noobness .
Robert Kubica:
"If you want to meet a real friend during the race weekend, bring your dog with you".

This series shouldn't go to that way. This is not a war. I don't think we should have to be mad at any of us! If we can't aplologise to each other, noone will race here! Yankman, Strokes or even Fishfix, I don't think that is what you want. As the races follows each other, less and less peolpe are participating. What if, it's because of this behaviour.
I like you guys, I like the series, it was(is) a good idea! But we are not professionals. Only very few people are playing LFS. Respect those (us).

The first race i saw there were more than 20 people racing, on monday we had only 12 or 13 (i don't remember, so as I don't want to see it again). I hope this is not a tendence...

Other:

Maybe it's my opinion, but I don't like the 80kmh pacecar stuff. Probably we can practice pacecar sessions. Before the race...Or between races...On weekends...Only 30 minutes, or less. And the race could be more enjoyable. I have 30 minutes for that... What do you think?
btw, that "**** off" thing was not helped you. Unnecessary.
Quote from hariel-HUN- :
...The first race i saw there were more than 20 people racing, on monday we had only 12 or 13 (i don't remember, so as I don't want to see it again). I hope this is not a tendence...

True words.
Question is why did they leave ?
For me there 2 major reasons.
First a few guys realized that it ain't easy to win, even if there are mostly simple oval tracks.
Second there are rules and somehow the younger people have problems to follow the rules or even to read them. In fact they get easily annoyed by the rules.

Other question will we miss them ?
To be honest I like a full grid but only with people arround me, I can rely on.
Most of the guys left are not of that kind.
I think the loss of botp is bad. They weren't really fast but stable and reliable drivers (except for the very few fcy's at the start of the season).
I don't know if rawex, galindo, ketil and keni will come back. But these are the people I like to drive with.

Last point everyone makes mistakes, so it is all about how u handle it and how u learn from ur mistakes.
i think this is just the usual drop out quote during a season. in the end only those who are interested in having these kind of races and those who think they can win are still there.

as i am in spain next week with some of my team members we probably will discuss the future of this series and what we can do to improve it. in my opinion we are on the right way to have good races and a stable rules-set.

still the greatest problem is the driver selection or the requirements to be allowed to take part in these events or the championship. but the best thing to make this more interesting and bring it to a higher level will be a sponsorship or real prizes AND an age-regulation.
Summer holiday
I am on holyday. I like the series and will join again on the 7 race
First I will go to Spain!!!!
Cya on track soon

Ketil
maybe the summer holidays is also a reason cu in spain ketil
Quote from h3adbang3r :I am also leaving LFSCAR now instead of after the pancake race. I had never tested my car with a full load of fuel, and my setup was relatively loose as it was with around 10%. But with 100%, i was fighting hard not to slide the car out and spin, which failed. G. Gab and J.B., I apologize for the incidences between us in the race.

ur leaving lfscar
This thread is closed

Season 2: Lfscar Race 6: KYOTO +130° on Monday 30rd of July, 18.15 UTC
(34 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG