The online racing simulator
Schedule
Hello there! The forum section is now open. So here's the schedule:Testrace - Aston North (August 9)

Race 1 - Blackwood (August 30)
Race 2 - Westhill (September 13)
Race 3 - Kyoto National (September 27)
Race 4 - South City Long (October 11)
Race 5 - Fern Bay Gold (October 25)
Race 6 - Aston Grand Prix (November 8)

All the races are on thursdays. Qualifying starts at 20:00 h. CEST (18:00 h. GMT) and will be 20 minutes long. Race starts at 20:30 h. CEST.

Every race will cover a distance of 180+ km.

If people have questions about the schedule, please ask them here.
Is this schedule final? I just ask because some of these track are most interesting in their reversed configuration, especially Westhill and South City Long. If it were up to me I would replace KY Nat with KY GP Long (or Rev), but I just love that track to bits.
Not sure if you have any server setup yet for practise but I have setup [SR] Race Server 3 to it. You are all welcome to come and practise there and share sets and advice if you want
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Is this schedule final? I just ask because some of these track are most interesting in their reversed configuration, especially Westhill and South City Long. If it were up to me I would replace KY Nat with KY GP Long (or Rev), but I just love that track to bits.

It's final more or less. I still don't know about Westhill.. But I don't like to use rev circuits. I think circuits should be one way, so I'm gonna use them in only one way.

Ky Gp is interesting yes, maybe more interesting then Westhill... But then we won't have Westhill, and have Kyoto twice. So I think I will keep it as it is.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG